LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Chris McAllister living with parents.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Former NFL bad ass Chris McAlister -- who signed a $55 MILLION contract in 2004 -- claims he's BROKE AS A JOKE and living with his parents ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

The ex-Baltimore Ravens defensive superstar has just filed new documents in his child support war with his ex-wife Marlene in the hopes of lowering his $11,000 per month obligation.

In the docs, Chris -- a 1st round NFL draft pick in 1999 who played in the league for 10 years -- states, "I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income."
He adds, "I live in my parent's home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so."

Link...
1) $11K child support? Whoa! I guess it's too late for pre-nup advice.
2) How much of the $55 mil. did he receive?
3) I have no sympathy for players who land lucrative contracts and probably wasted it all on hookers, expensive cars, etc.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Wasn't he the one who was dating Stacey Keibler??

mmmm....Stacey Keibler.
Originally posted by VDSF:
The ex-Baltimore Ravens defensive superstar has just filed new documents in his child support war with his ex-wife Marlene in the hopes of lowering his $11,000 per month obligation.

Cromartie better tell his parents to hold a room for him because he will be next. I wonder how much he is paying in Child support.
Could be a ploy to lower his payments?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Could be a ploy to lower his payments?

Totally hiding his funds.
WTF
Marlene is ballin tho

Originally posted by Amir:
Wasn't he the one who was dating Stacey Keibler??

mmmm....Stacey Keibler.

sign him
I'm sending this article to Baalke right now
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
sounds like a personal problem
play ball in the CFL!

i don't get how this happens to these players.. need to diversify your bonds son
Share 49ersWebzone