LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Top 5 Edge Rushers 2018 Draft

You know most of them if not all.

I didn't know the last guy.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/2/23/17018880/2018-nfl-combine-preview-top-5-edge-rushers-sleepers

Thoughts??

Any others to add?
Obo
I would take Bradley Chubb in the first round if he was still on the board when we pick. More pressure on the QB makes our DBs look better. It could kill two birds with one stone. Of course adding a few quality CBs wouldnt hurt, but you know what I mean.
Originally posted by KyleShanahan:
I would take Bradley Chubb in the first round if he was still on the board when we pick. More pressure on the QB makes our DBs look better. It could kill two birds with one stone. Of course adding a few quality CBs wouldnt hurt, but you know what I mean.

Who wouldn't take Chubb at 9/10?
The question is if Chubb is off the board, this there another edge rusher worth taking at 9/10. I'd say no. 49ers' draft philosophy is still BPA.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
The question is if Chubb is off the board, this there another edge rusher worth taking at 9/10. I'd say no. 49ers' draft philosophy is still BPA.

I agree. There is not another top 10 edge talent.
I mocked Mike Love to us in the 7th
Landry is a guy that is growing on me. I am eager to see his 3 cone time.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Landry is a guy that is growing on me. I am eager to see his 3 cone time.

Starting to see mock drafts of Landry at 9/10
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
This is a bad draft for top ten, Wr's and edge rushers.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 23, 2018 at 11:12 PM ]

Landry at 59 yes. But he won't drop that far. Landry at 9/10 hell no. Not with Roquan, Jackson, Ward, Nelson as much better options.
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Landry at 59 yes. But he won't drop that far. Landry at 9/10 hell no. Not with Roquan, Jackson, Ward, Nelson as much better options.

I want us to trade down but I'd be just fine with Landry at 9/10. I think people are forgetting how good he was the year prior and he was playing hurt this head and for a speed guy a bum ankle takes a lot out of you.

If Landry was healthy enough to play at the senior bowl I think his hype would be back in full swing now. Kind of glad it's not.

Dude can get after the passer and we need that bad. Although all the guys you listed I'd be just as happy with. Ward has been really growing on me.
Share 49ersWebzone