LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

draft rumors and draft discussion 2018

Season is over time for FA/draft

What better way to start it then with a draft rumor thread

Got a ton of good stuff in this article....enjoy
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I used to do this every year. Thanks NY and Jcool for your contributions! Makes it easier to keep up with everything.
So in my rounds on the phone over the weekend, I heard this from a veteran college scout, a man who was one of the first to trumpet Carson Wentz as a high first-rounder during his final season at North Dakota State, on the fate of the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, and on what Cleveland GM John Dorsey might do: "I believe there is no way Cleveland, at number one, will pass on [Wyoming quarterback] Josh Allen. This is Wentz reincarnated. Allen's a perfect Dorsey quarterback. Just watch."

-Peter King
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:
So in my rounds on the phone over the weekend, I heard this from a veteran college scout, a man who was one of the first to trumpet Carson Wentz as a high first-rounder during his final season at North Dakota State, on the fate of the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, and on what Cleveland GM John Dorsey might do: "I believe there is no way Cleveland, at number one, will pass on [Wyoming quarterback] Josh Allen. This is Wentz reincarnated. Allen's a perfect Dorsey quarterback. Just watch."

-Peter King

My head would explode if this happened. I see Allen's traits, he certainly has the most potential of this years QB's, I just think he's the worst QB of the bunch.

With that said, I hope he becomes an All Pro because he's a 9ers fan
Originally posted by FL9er:
I used to do this every year. Thanks NY and Jcool for your contributions! Makes it easier to keep up with everything.

JCool is always throwing out some great info
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Homer:

-Peter King

My head would explode if this happened. I see Allen's traits, he certainly has the most potential of this years QB's, I just think he's the worst QB of the bunch.

Oh man I hope they draft him #1 overall that would be the Brown thing to do....

-Peter King

2-3 outlets have this projection, its been floating around the internet for a while but still surprising.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

-Peter King

Please let this happen.

They'd have 2 Dashone Kizers

-Peter King

This. That would be such a disaster in Cleveland but that just means its... well... something Cleveland would do.

Originally posted by jcs:

-Peter King

Oh man I hope they draft him #1 overall that would be the Brown thing to do....

Ugh I'd more pissed if Rosen ended up in NY
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Got a ton of good stuff in this article....enjoy

— Minkah Fitzpatrick was arguably the country's most impactful defender this year, but after learning NFL teams' grades, I'll be surprised if he gets drafted inside the top 10 picks. NC State's Bradley Chubb will be the first defender taken.

No shock from me. Kenny Vaccaro clone has been overrated all year.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
— Minkah Fitzpatrick was arguably the country's most impactful defender this year, but after learning NFL teams' grades, I'll be surprised if he gets drafted inside the top 10 picks. NC State's Bradley Chubb will be the first defender taken.

lol yup pass
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I think he's better then Vaccaro. He flat out locked down the slot receiver from Clemson last night. This kid is a baller. Jimmy Ward couldn't hold Fitzpatrick's jock strap.
Share 49ersWebzone