LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

Rashaan Evans, MLB, Alabama

ILB2 for me. If Roquon Smith is not the pick in the first, I'd have no complaints with keeping Foster at WILL and drafting his old teammate Evans at MIKE.

He is fast and tenacious. Can cover, can work through or around blocks, can absolutely blow a player up, and offers value in pass rush, both from A gap blitz and lined up on the edge. Added bonus of him knowing and playing with Foster; chemistry at the ILB cannot be understated.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Dec 2, 2017 at 5:20 PM ]
Excited to see Alabama in the playoffs just for another look at this stud
Where's he projected to go? Can he cover? We need a cover compliment to Malcolm Smith.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Where's he projected to go? Can he cover? We need a cover compliment to Malcolm Smith.

I'd say round 1-2. He can fill in at all 3 LB positions. He was an Edge player originally. For me, I'd put him at MIKE and leave Foster at WILL
Super Bama Bros.
ya i wouldn't mind this pick either but not top 5, early 2nd if he's still there would be great.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Dec 5, 2017 at 2:57 PM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
ya i wouldn't mind this pick either but not top 5, early 2nd if he's still there would be great.

I agree, I'm hoping to pick up an early second with a trade back in the 1st.
This guy is no joke and I've seen him rated higher than Smith by some. Would LOVE to have him
Originally posted by 49ers808:
This guy is no joke and I've seen him rated higher than Smith by some. Would LOVE to have him

I feel like we need atleast one or two more WILL/MLB to emerge. Im sure theres guys that will emerge in the next 3 months.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 7, 2017 at 1:58 PM ]
I don't usually watch highlight tapes, but that was a pleasure to watch. Guy looks awesome. Reuniting him with Reuben would give us a scary pair of playmakers flying around. Baby Bowman and Willis

https://twitter.com/colecubelic/status/922655646591389696

Evans as a stand up rusher on the edge vs a left tackle.

Drafting him could open up so many possibilities as he can line up at SAM as well as MIKE and WILL. Will allow Malcolm Smith to still get meaningful reps at WILL.
Pretty sure i saw him on Kipers top 20 lol.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Dec 10, 2017 at 3:35 AM ]

Copy last year trade down, top interior linemen (other side of the ball this time) , trade up, top LB
He is a baller!! Would not mind. This draft is deep.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Copy last year trade down, top interior linemen (other side of the ball this time) , trade up, top LB

Or pass rusher but yes!
Share 49ersWebzone