There are 179 users in the forums

ILB Prospects

Personally I don't trust any of the ILBs on the roster other then Foster, I'm a big fan of Lee but he's never going to get a shot..Armstrong isn't the answer, Coyle is a ST player, so which Prospects are there..?

My fav is Malik Jefferson but he's easily a top 25 pick possibly better bc he's going to kill the Combine, I also like Micah Kiser, Azeem Victor, Rashad Evans and Jewel Josey

Who is your fav and you think will be great next to Foster for the future..?
I agree with you jersey and my fav is also Malik. Don't think we get him for same reason as you. Give me Kiser later. Bumped my thread cause I wanted him last year but obviously he didn't declare.
Jack cichy late
Roquon Smith from Georgia he legit
Devon bush Jr from michigan looks legit too, only 5 10 225 but he is instinctual and plays similar to foster, very fast at reading the play
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Give me Foster's old teammate. Shaun Dion Hamilton. Dude's a stud. He reminds me of a more athletic Borland.

Currently projected as a 3rd rounder. I'm sure when it's all said and done he'll be a top 50 pick.
[ Edited by HERN on Oct 14, 2017 at 9:01 AM ]
Originally posted by HERN:
Give me Foster's old teammate. Shaun Dion Hamilton. Dude's a stud. He reminds me of a more athletic Borland.

Currently projected as a 3rd rounder. I'm sure when it's all said and done he'll be a top 50 pick.

If I were the Niners, I would draft every linebacker or db we need from alabama
Originally posted by pickle:
If I were the Niners, I would draft every linebacker or db we need from alabama

DB as in Safety? Corners from Bama are hot overrated trash.
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Roquon Smith from Georgia he legit

I've been watching this kid lately. Holy s**t is he good. He reminds me a lot of Deion Jones, who is thriving in the same system we run. Roquan Smith is quickly becoming a draft crush of mine. He needs his own thread because he might be the best ILB in the draft.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 15, 2017 at 11:58 PM ]
Josey Jewell from Iowa is a guy I like in the mid rounds, 3 to 4

Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline still views Washington redshirt senior LB/DE Azeem Victor as a Day 2 selection.

Pauline notes that there are some in the scouting community who are disappointed in the work Victor has put in this season. The analyst does not count himself among that party, writing that the 6-foot-3, 240-pounder "made a swift recovery from what looked like a gruesome injury (a fractured leg) last November and is a dominant linebacker at full health." Victor has registered 28 tackles, a sack and three passes defended in eight games this season. He was suspended for the opener.

He looked pretty good last year and it loiks like he's recovered. Might be a good day 2 prospect
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Josey Jewell from Iowa is a guy I like in the mid rounds, 3 to 4

agree.. now ., we are not in a spot to sign projects.. however if the niners have a 7th laying around or if he goes undrafted. the niners should take a look at joel lanning of iowa state as a future decent player for us
Khalil Hodge, 7th rd
  • Andra
  • Veteran
TJ Edwards from Wisconsin all over the place against Michigan today.
Im not against Foster playing WILL and drafting his team mate Rashaan Evans to play the MIKE
Share 49ersWebzone