Fabian Moreau CB

Josh Jones S

Ju-Ju Schuster WR

Zay Jones WR

Sidney Jones CB

Curtis Samuel WR/RB

Obi Melifonwu S
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Apr 28, 2017 at 5:52 AM ]
My list of who I'd like to see possibly drop to our 3rd rounders(no particular order), well aware most of these guys will be long gone.

Zay Jones
Cooper Kupp
Tyus Bowser
Forrest Lamp
Zach Cunningham
Kevin King
Quincy Wilson
Budda Baker
Marcus Williams
Dalvin Cook
Joe Mixon
Chidobe Awuzkie
Ahkello Witherspoon
Sidney Jones
Teez Tabor
Jordan Willis
Derek Rivers
Dalvin Tomlinson
Obi Melifonwu
Deshone Kizer
Nathan Peterman
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we need a CB or WR next.
Trying to figure out if there's a chance the Front Office is willing to package some of their Draft capital to move back into the 2nd round. That's the only way I can see them getting any of the players I'm interested in. Would like to see one of the top remaining WR's (Jones, Kupp) get picked. Not quite sure if Mixon is worth the gamble or not.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Trying to figure out if there's a chance the Front Office is willing to package some of their Draft capital to move back into the 2nd round. That's the only way I can see them getting any of the players I'm interested in. Would like to see one of the top remaining WR's (Jones, Kupp) get picked. Not quite sure if Mixon is worth the gamble or not.

I think moving back into the 2nd is pretty much guaranteed.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

all we have is 3 and 4's though will that be enough?
What's crazy to me is guaranteed we can land 2 players from this list, all of which will be immediate impact at position of need. Unless we are in love with any one player or a first round talent starts falling late 2nd I think we're better off standing pat and getting 2 impact players. This is the sweet spot of the draft where we can get players with late 1st/high 2nd round grades in the 3rd.

Chris Godwin
Curtis Samuel
Alvin Kamara
Zay Jones
Cooper Kupp
Tyus Bowser
Carl Lawson
Forrest Lamp
Teez Tabor
Kevin King
Budda Baker
Marcus Williams
Dalvin Cook
Chidobe Awuzkie
Sidney Jones
Tim Williams
Teez Tabor
Jordan Willis
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Deshone Kizer
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Apr 28, 2017 at 5:59 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

all we have is 3 and 4's though will that be enough?

If Curtis Samuel fell to the 3rd round I would be ecstatic!

My top 10 available

C Robinson OT
F Lamp G
D Cook RB
C Awuzkie CB
Z Cunningham LB
J Willis DE
Z Jones WR
B Baker S
K King CB
J Smith-Schuster WR
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Apr 28, 2017 at 6:20 AM ]
We need WR's!
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
What's crazy to me is guaranteed we can land 2 players from this list, all of which will be immediate impact at position of need. Unless we are in love with any one player or a first round talent starts falling late 2nd I think we're better off standing pat and getting 2 impact players. This is the sweet spot of the draft where we can get players with late 1st/high 2nd round grades in the 3rd.

Chris Godwin
Curtis Samuel
Alvin Kamara
Zay Jones
Cooper Kupp
Tyus Bowser
Carl Lawson
Forrest Lamp
Teez Tabor
Kevin King
Budda Baker
Marcus Williams
Dalvin Cook
Chidobe Awuzkie
Sidney Jones
Tim Williams
Teez Tabor
Jordan Willis
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Deshone Kizer

Looks like a list of 20 players. Pretty sure that, mathematically speaking, all of then can be gone before our next scheduled pick. Probably have to move up to get any of them, but always a chance 1 will slip to the 3rd round. Far less likely that 2 will.
sooooo many great prospects that will be around top of the third....I wouldn't be surprised if we take our 5th, 6th and 3rd to move up late 2nd
Best CB, WR, RB, or TE available - hoping we go up a bit for Kamara or Zay Jones.
Share 49ersWebzone