LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

do u have any idea who the 49ers will draft not who u want them to draft ?

Do any of you have any idea who the 49ers are gonna draft with the 2nd overall pick not who u think they should but who they will because this is the lying season u cant trust anybody no one is gonna tell u the truth... I just have a feeling its gonna be a defensive player not a qb or rb or wr but I believe kyle shannahan the other day said they will not draft need they will take the best player . ive heard rumors that they like Rueben foster 1 week then the next they like malik hooker then the next they like jamal adams and then the next they like jonathan allen and Solomon Thomas and then the next week they like leonard fournette ... this is the smokescreen season lol .... so who do u guys think john lynch and adam peters will take ?
My best friend's mom has a house keeper who reads rankings by Mike Mayock. He said that she said that she said that he said that it should be Peppers.

But I don't agree.

Does that help?
Mitchell Watson
deshone watson from UNC
You're on a fan forum
I will take a guess and say it will be either malik hooker or leonard fournette or jonathan allen but who the hell knows lol
Some guy named Bob.
Zane Gonzalez.
Id say an edge rusher or QB those are two of the most important position in football and both are our biggest needs.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I don't...
Me either.
Share 49ersWebzone