LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Prediction Time: Where will we be picking in the 2018 NFL Draft?

With the ___ Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Santa Clara oops! I mean San Francisco 49ers select___________?
9th.
This is what I am thinking, with this roster and the new system we will struggle once again this year.

Here is what will happen:

With the 1st Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Santa Clara oops! I mean San Francisco 49ers select; Lamar Jackson Quarterback University of Louisville!
Originally posted by glorydayz:
This is what I am thinking, with this roster and the new system we will struggle once again this year.

Here is what will happen:

With the 1st Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Santa Clara oops! I mean San Francisco 49ers select; Lamar Jackson Quarterback University of Louisville!

Am I more nauseous at us having the first pick, or that we used it in Lamar.

I honestly don't know which is worse lol.
7th and 14th, bc of a hopeful trade 😃👏🏻...with the 7th pick the 49ers select LB Malik Jefferson out of Texas and with the 14th pick the 49ers select OT Mitch Mcglinchey out ND..
14th and WR Calvin Ridley or Christian Kirk.. the Kirk connection :)
[ Edited by Zachary13White on Mar 21, 2017 at 2:52 PM ]
It appears the JETS are working hard to suck for a qb. They have Bryce Petty, Hacenberg and Mcown.

The Browns are also going to suck, they did not send coaches to look at Watson or Trubisky. I guess qb is not a priority

The 49ers are going to suck because they are essentially an expansion team, new coach, new system, and no qb.

We pick 3 in the 2018 draft. Ugh, kindal like picking 2nd this year
I'm gonna say 10th. Only because I think there is a decent chance that Arizona and the Rams will be worse, resulting in more division wins.
26th....
33rd

They think we draft first?

*** 2018 NFL MOCK DRAFT ***
1. San Francisco 49ers: Sam Darnold, QB, USC
2017 NFL Mock Draft Pick (as of 2/15): Jonathan Allen, DE/DT

I once gave the 49ers a franchise quarterback in my 2017 NFL Mock Draft. That's not the case anymore, as I've slotted Jonathan Allen to them. This is predicated on them trading for Jimmy Garoppolo or signing a veteran, but I'm only factoring my first-round picks in this early 2018 NFL Mock Draft, so quarterback it is.

Sam Darnold has taken the Pac-12 by storm, as he's been incredible ever since taking over as the starter, which was capped off by his amazing Pac-12 performance. A big quarterback with a nice arm, terrific accuracy and decent mobility, Darnold could end up being the No. 1 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2018.php
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Mar 21, 2017 at 3:51 PM ]
The team will be markedly improved, but I still expect to be picking in the top 10. 8th or 9th.
Draftniks don't have too much faith in the Niners

ROUND 1
Pick Team Player Pos HT WT College
1 Cleveland Browns Sam Darnold QB 6'4" 225 USC
2 San Francisco 49ers Josh Allen QB 6'5" 222 Wyoming

http://www.fueledbysports.com/2018-nfl-mock-draft/
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Mar 21, 2017 at 3:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Draftniks don't have too much faith in the Niners

ROUND 1
Pick Team Player Pos HT WT College
1 Cleveland Browns Sam Darnold QB 6'4" 225 USC
2 San Francisco 49ers Josh Allen QB 6'5" 222 Wyoming

http://www.fueledbysports.com/2018-nfl-mock-draft/

i dont think we will be that bad, i think 5-6 wins with what we have now .
Can I atleast see the draft first.
Share 49ersWebzone