4) Malik Hooker; FS - Ohio State

5) DeShoen Kizer; QB - Notre Dame

MOST UNDERRATED

1) TJ Watt; OLB - Wisconsin

2) Davis Webb; QB - CAL

3) Roderick Johnson; OT - FSU

4) Juju Smith-Schuster; WR - USC

5) Carlos Watskins; DT - Clemson
Who do you like more - Cook or McCaffrey?
I'd love to know how Dalvin Cook is overrated lol
Originally posted by zonkers:

I really don't want Cook, even with his skillset. The whole domestic violence thing drops him in my mind. I don't want to invest a blue-chip draft pick on a DV guy.
Originally posted by 9moon:
MOST OVERRATED

1) Dalvin Cook; RB - FSU

2) Taco Charlton; DE - Michigan

3) Teez Tabor; CB - Florida

4) Malik Hooker; FS - Ohio State

5) DeShoen Kizer; QB - Notre Dame

MOST UNDERRATED

1) TJ Watt; OLB - Wisconsin

2) Davis Webb; QB - CAL

3) Roderick Johnson; OT - FSU

4) Juju Smith-Schuster; WR - USC

5) Carlos Watskins; DT - Clemson

Yikes, I don't agree at all with the overrated.

Dalvin Cook was a beast at FSU, all time leading rusher, he is going to be a bellcow/workhorse/#1 back for whoever picks him.

Taco Charlton is one of the best edge rushers in this years draft, he fits what the 49ers need at the LEO position in the new 4-3 system

Tabor I think is a potential #1 CB, I know Lattimore, Humphrey, and others are higher rated by some, but I like Tabor's experience.

Hooker, no way, he may be the most complete Safety in the draft IMO, I do have Peppers and Adams as 1-2, but this may change come April for me, my question is where does Peppers play in the NFL, and Adams is on the smaller side, he's listed as 6'0, 212. Hooker is 6'2, 205, I like the idea of taller DBs, especially at Safety.

Kizer, not overrated, not underrated, I think he should of went back, he is inconsistent at times.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
I'd love to know how Dalvin Cook is overrated lol

His fumble rate in college and how that projects to the NFL. Other than that I think he is a good fit for Shanahans offense
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I really don't want Cook, even with his skillset. The whole domestic violence thing drops him in my mind. I don't want to invest a blue-chip draft pick on a DV guy.

Yeah, I think that definitely needs to be investigated.
Them dudes aren't overrated at all. They are ballers

He was found not guilty
  • fan49
  • Veteran
most overrated - Trubisky - Talent wise maybe 8-15. And not enough experience

Originally posted by lamontb:

He was found not guilty

Oh yeah - I know. I meant background check. On the surface, it seems like a one-off thing.

Edit: Actually, it seems like he was pretty wild as a freshman and in HS.
[ Edited by zonkers on Feb 24, 2017 at 5:56 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
COOK - he reminds me so much of Trent Richardson

McCaffrey - he is where he should be... a low 1st and a high to mid 2nd rounder.. he's not a WR, or a RB, he is what I call "offensive player"... meaning, he can play every skill position on offense..

OHIO STATE DB's - just like USC's OL, they are always rated a grade higher than they should be... While Peppers are making all the plays week in and week out, what do we see from OHIO STATEs DBs???

Cory Davis - the more you watch him play, the more you know he's a better player than Myles... I see him as a combination of both JULIO-GREEN.... and as for picking who in this year's draft.. this is the question you should ask yourself...

Would you pick LAWRENCE (Myles Garrett) TAYLOR over JERRY (Cory Davis) RICE??

McCaffrey - he is where he should be... a low 1st and a high to mid 2nd rounder.. he's not a WR, or a RB, he is what I call "offensive player"... meaning, he can play every skill position on offense..

OHIO STATE DB's - just like USC's OL, they are always rated a grade higher than they should be... While Peppers are making all the plays week in and week out, what do we see from OHIO STATEs DBs???

Cory Davis - the more you watch him play, the more you know he's a better player than Myles... I see him as a combination of both JULIO-GREEN.... and as for picking who in this year's draft.. this is the question you should ask yourself...

Ok I'm done with this thread now lol. Other than them both being RBs I don't really see any similarities.

Explain this please
[ Edited by Quest4six on Feb 23, 2017 at 3:54 PM ]

Yes. In a heartbeat. Pass rusher is way more important than WR.
Share 49ersWebzone