LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

What would you give up to New England for the rights to Jimmy Garropolo??

What would you give up to New England for the rights to Jimmy Garropolo??

I just know Garropolo would get up to speed quicker than any qb in this years draft class.
Not necessarily true Jimmy G would learn the offense faster then a draft pick considering Kellys scheme is more of a college scheme, and remember Jimmy G spent the last 2-3 years learning Belichicks offense but id give two 2nd round picks and a 5th..should get it done..
He played 2 games and got injured.
A 3rd.
Bethea, Brock, Tank and a 4th
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
He played 2 games and got injured.

true. I would give them Harold and a 5th
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erred:
I just know Garropolo would get up to speed quicker than any qb in this years draft class.

How do you know that? He has been in a single pro offensive system his whole career, chips is much closer to a college system. Forget jimmy G, we need to draft a qb or 2 and have all the rest of our picks for our new GM to use.
I'd trade two 2nds but they'd want something similar to the Bradford deal if not more, they need him with Brady approaching his 40s
Originally posted by 9erred:
That's why we bridge him in.
Originally posted by Since07:
I'd trade two 2nds but they'd want something similar to the Bradford deal if not more, they need him with Brady approaching his 40s

brady dont look like he slowin down anytime soon haha. after next season, Garappolo is gone and they get nothing in return

Have you heard of Matt Cassel? No thanks.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
just to be fair, I would offer a 3rd in 2017, and another 3rd in 2018 that would turn into a 2nd rounder if we win the division with him as the starter..
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
just to be fair, I would offer a 3rd in 2017, and another 3rd in 2018 that would turn into a 2nd rounder if we win the division with him as the starter..

This is more reasonable. No way we should give up a very high 2nd round pick for a guy with very limited playing time. I'd rather draft a guy in that case.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
brady dont look like he slowin down anytime soon haha. after next season, Garappolo is gone and they get nothing in return

They get a 3rd round comp pick.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

They get a 3rd round comp pick.

TRUE, but do you wanna go in a bidding war with teams who likes him as well??
Share 49ersWebzone