There are 246 users in the forums

John Ross WR Washington

This kid is a threat to score every time he touches the ball, say the niners drafted him he would push Kerley next year for everything he does, slot WR, Return Duties, he's only a Jr so he might not come out, he's 5'11 190 lbs..reminds me of Santonio Holmes.
I am really high on this dude. His routes look crisp.
Yes please! Next to explosive in the dictionary is a picture of this dude. Reminds me of Brandon Cooks
Huskies are primed for a BCS run with Ross, Gaskin, Pettis, Coleman, and of course Mr. Browning.
Looks very explosive. Could be nice compliment to Kerley for sure
  • HERN
  • Veteran
This guy is a stud. He's the perfect slot receiver. Also would be major upgrade to special teams.

We should pick this guy in the 3rd.

Reminds me of Emmanuel Sanders.
Originally posted by HERN:
This guy is a stud. He's the perfect slot receiver. Also would be major upgrade to special teams.

Don't think he'll last that long. He's projected as a 1st rounder in CBS sports.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Don't think he'll last that long. He's projected as a 1st rounder in CBS sports.

I figured This guy would move up. I don't know That he'll crack the first round I could definitely see him going at 34
He's pretty fast. Would force the back end of the secondary to play it honest,
Originally posted by Alfienator:

I figured This guy would move up. I don't know That he'll crack the first round I could definitely see him going at 34

I think it's increasingly likely the Browns will take Garrett.

If that happens, I think the 49ers could trade back a bit and get a good look at Foster, Williams, Peppers, etc, while picking up a 2nd rd pick. Someone will want either a QB or Allen. I like Allen a lot. I don't like him as a NT. I think it's a waste of his athleticism and his draft position to use him to soak up blockers.

They could trade back to the middle of the round and easily select Davis/Ross or 1 of the QBs, and still pick up a 2 and possible a 1 for 2018. Lots of options for a team with a lot of needs.

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Like him. Now we just need a QB to throw it deep.
  • cools
  • Veteran
We could probably get him in the 2nd, has injury concerns

But im also loving C.Davis in the 2nd

or Garoppolo for the 2nd
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I think it's increasingly likely the Browns will take Garrett.

If that happens, I think the 49ers could trade back a bit and get a good look at Foster, Williams, Peppers, etc, while picking up a 2nd rd pick. Someone will want either a QB or Allen. I like Allen a lot. I don't like him as a NT. I think it's a waste of his athleticism and his draft position to use him to soak up blockers.

They could trade back to the middle of the round and easily select Davis/Ross or 1 of the QBs, and still pick up a 2 and possible a 1 for 2018. Lots of options for a team with a lot of needs.

A little off topic for this thread, but I agree. Trade back and pick up the best WR in the draft. This would give us another pick in the 2nd that we could use to grab Faulk or similar 2nd tier QB. I think we will be drafting a QB with our first pick in 2018. That seems to be a much better draft class.
The kid looks electric in college, the pros are another matter.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He is electric. What is his pro comparison?
Share 49ersWebzone