LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

49ers 2017 Draft Picks

As of today, the 49ers have 10 picks, with 11 expected(Boone comp).

1st Round-49ers

2nd Round 49ers

3rd Round-49ers

4th Round-49ers

5th Round-49ers

5th Round-Redskins(Derek Carrier)

6th Round-49ers

6th Round-Broncos(Vernon Davis)

7th Round-49ers

7th Round-Browns(Andy Lee)
  • Andra
  • Veteran
And one of those draft picks need to be on Kemoko Turay.
Very nice. Amazing we only get a 6th and 7th for Davis and Lee, but a 5th for Carrier who's done jack squat in this league lol.

Next year comp picks can be traded too.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Very nice. Amazing we only get a 6th and 7th for Davis and Lee, but a 5th for Carrier who's done jack squat in this league lol.

Next year comp picks can be traded too.

Trading of comp picks next year is huge. We will truly have a ton of ammo to navigate up and down the board. More likely than not they are early selections as well. Next offseason is where we make our money and become relevant again, IMO
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Trading of comp picks next year is huge. We will truly have a ton of ammo to navigate up and down the board. More likely than not they are early selections as well. Next offseason is where we make our money and become relevant again, IMO

Yup. Baalke will surely love the ability to trade those picks. He likes to be active on draft day moving up and down the board, trading for future picks...etc.
I expect a few more with possible trades of Anthony Davis, Bethea and some of our DLmen.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
2017 - is now !!!

1st Round-49ers - Myles Garrett (DE) Texas A&M; Leonard Faurnette; (RB) LSU; Adorre Jackson (CB/WR/KR) USC
Late picks can kiss mah ass.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Late picks can kiss mah ass.

Because late picks are meaningless and don't contribute right, hey Bruce Miller, Trent Brown and Quinton Dial says hi.
Best QB on the board.

Ten cornerbacks. Book it.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yup. Baalke will surely love the ability to trade those picks. He likes to be active on draft day moving up and down the board, trading for future picks...etc.

This year must have been kind of dull for him
Skill positions.
Hopefully we can add a 4th comp for Boone and Beadles doesn't cancel him out. All I know is an extra 5, 6 and 7 will be boring. I got use to the extra 2s and 3s. We are so use to having the most picks or nearly the most. I couldn't imagine what it's like being a Redskin fan all those years they would have 2 or 3 picks starting in the 4th or 5th since they would give them away for any vet player.
Beadles doesn't count in the comp pick formula, because the Jags released him.
Share 49ersWebzone