LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 152 users in the forums

Your (early) Dream First Round

What would be you're ideal first round? Slightly Unrealistic to very plausable.

Mine would be Buckner Falling to 7 and Spence falling to 12-17 and baalke making one of his trades that leaves us wondering why the other team agreed to it. I'm thinking for that pick maybe kap and a 3rd possibly second instead.

So
+ Buckner, Spence
- kap, 3rd/2nd

If by some miracle Bosa fell I think you gotta take him over Buckner pre combine though.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Just like Webzone's very own first mock draft - JARED GOFF!!!
Goff at 7
Trade 2nd round pick and Colin Kaepernick to move up to the late first to draft Jaylon Smith

Getting anything of value for Kaepernick would be a dream. Moving to the late first would be the equivalent of a 3rd round pick which is way more than he's worth in my opinion. Throw in Kelechi Osemele and Malik Jackson and you have the makings of a good team in 2017.
Goff in the first and Michael Thomas in the second.
[ Edited by pete98146 on Feb 9, 2016 at 12:02 AM ]
Us trading our 1st, 2nd and Kaeprnick to the browns to land Bosa
Or us trading back from 7 in around 15 and use what we acquired to trade up from our 2nd around 20 and land Noah Spence and Nkendiche.
My dream? Goff slides. We trade back to #12, pick up goff, and a 2nd round pick for 2016.

Realistically though my dream is we draft Goff #7
Dream scenario Bosa falls to 7. It'll never happen, but man just thinking about a front three of Bosa Williams and AA. That'll never happen. Hoping Goff falls to 7, that'd be pretty great.
Yeah, I'm on the Goffwagon. All going well, we won't be in a position to take a QB early in the coming years. Now's our chance.
A trade back to low teens and still landing Spence while picking up an extra 2nd. I would be

Trade back
Bosa falling to 7 would be my dream. Then Nkemdiche dropping to our pick in the 2nd
Originally posted by Rascal:
Just like Webzone's very own first mock draft - JARED GOFF!!!

This...my dream in the first is Goff is there at #7 and we draft him.

Plan B is Noah Spence.
Originally posted by Rgonelove:
Trade back

That would be my nightmare. I want an impact player.
End up with two first round picks and that be Buckner or Treadwell and Spence or Smith.

Unless Bosa slides.
Share 49ersWebzone