LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 300 users in the forums

QB!!!

Now here me out before you lose it. I would take JT Barrett before any of the top 3 QBs in the Draft.
1. He's just as accurate as them guys.
2. He's blazing fast and fits Kelly's offense better.
3. He had 45 TDs his freshman year and missed the last 3 games.
4. We can probably get him with our top pick next year since we will be in the top 10/15.
5. I'm completely unbiased.
IMO Goff is better than Barret in every aspect as a passer and Wentz and Lynch are better in almost every aspect.
Completely unbiased lol right
Have not read anything about him from scouting websites, we sure he's entering the draft?
Shouldn't a Buckeye fan know that he's returning to school?
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
Now here me out before you lose it. I would take JT Barrett before any of the top 3 QBs in the Draft.
1. He's just as accurate as them guys.
2. He's blazing fast and fits Kelly's offense better.
3. He had 45 TDs his freshman year and missed the last 3 games.
4. We can probably get him with our top pick next year since we will be in the top 10/15.
5. I'm completely unbiased.

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Have not read anything about him from scouting websites, we sure he's entering the draft?

He's talking about 2017.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

He's talking about 2017.

ahhh ok got it
Originally posted by strickac:
Shouldn't a Buckeye fan know that he's returning to school?

Oops
We already have a qb that has a laser of an arm and is fast we need a qb that can throw with accuracy and touch; hopefully with a quick release. Cgoff Goff Cgoff.

Originally posted by Since07:
We already have a qb that has a laser of an arm and is fast we need a qb that can throw with accuracy and touch; hopefully with a quick release. Cgoff Goff Cgoff.

I can tell you haven't watched him. He's accurate as hell and can make every throw. He broke Drew Bree's touchdown record as a freshman. Watch his highlights. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt and Meyer tried to start cardale at the beginning of the year he probably would have came out with everyone else. He's the best QB to ever play at OSU.
Nope we have our quarterback of the future it's colin kaepernick. If it's not CK it's Blaine Gabbert
Originally posted by Since07:

I can tell you haven't watched him. He's accurate as hell and can make every throw. He broke Drew Bree's touchdown record as a freshman. Watch his highlights. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt and Meyer tried to start cardale at the beginning of the year he probably would have came out with everyone else. He's the best QB to ever play at OSU.

Hate to say it but that doesn't mean much because OSU hasn't really produced any stud Qbs.

I did watch him and he was accurate but not "accurate as hell" I saw him often throw it into coverage and of the 7 minutes of highlights I watched I saw little to no touch, great zip and tight spiral tho
Share 49ersWebzone