There are 163 users in the forums

Value board from SB Nation

Saw something this morning that was interesting on SB Nation. Kind of shocked that Goff carries a 2nd round grade from this writer, but may be an accurate assessment if there was a more talented QB class. Still, a good piece of reference material for prospects as the Niners continue to climb (......or sink) into the top 5 picks.

http://www.catscratchreader.com/2015/11/24/9794106/dursts-2016-nfl-draft-week-twelve-risers-sliders-and-value-board
Ngakoue is a stud
Couple of sleepers, too in the QB category that intrigue me, Nate Sudfeld and Brandon Allen. If the Niners choose NOT to take a QB with the their #1 pick, Sudfeld looks like he could be available on day two, with Allen being a day 3 option or UDFA. In the Niners current situation, why not take two?
Meh. He's an anomaly among most out there. Matt Miller has Goff as his #1 player in the draft, most others have him in their top 5. Goff and Lynch would still both be 1st rounders in any other draft.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 30, 2015 at 10:41 AM ]
Almost everyone have Goff as a 1st round player and as a top 3 QB(along with Cook and Lynch.
Evan Boehm, Center, Missouri
Isaac Seumalo, Center, Oregon State

Looks like the top 2 centers
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Meh. He's an anomaly among most out there. Matt Miller has Goff as his #1 player in the draft, most others have him in their top 5. Goff and Lynch would still both be 1st rounders in any other draft.

What about Cook? Do you think he gets drafted in the first round or falls to the 2nd?

The name that keeps coming up in our draft discussions is Nate Sudfeld out of Indiana. Knowing the Niners, they won't have the balls to take a QB early and wait to address the issue. It appears Sudfeld and Wentz would be there on day 2 along with maybe Connor Cook. Who would you want out of that trio?
Not to be an a-hole, but that's pretty bad when he doesn't have Goff in rd 1, and no sign of Carson Wentz at all.

Also no Tyler Higbee(WKU TE).
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Not to be an a-hole, but that's pretty bad when he doesn't have Goff in rd 1, and no sign of Carson Wentz at all.

No need to worry, I didn't write this. Is Wentz a Senior or a Junior? Maybe he will need to declare first. I am sure we will see many more accurate and complete value boards once the season is over and the draft becomes the focus of the offseason.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Dec 4, 2015 at 2:26 PM ]
Sudfield and Allen aren't gonna be much of anything in the NFL in my opinion.

Lol so our draft could be straight robbery according to this site.

1. Jaylin Smith
2. Jared Goff
3. Vadal Alexander
4. Jourdan Lewis
5. Nick Martin
6. Nelson Spruce

Sign me up
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

1. Jaylon Smith
2. Jared Goff
3. Vadal Alexander
4. Andrew Billings
5. Nick Martin
6. Nelson Spruce

Sign me up

FTFY
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

1. Jaylon Smith
2. Jared Goff
3. Vadal Alexander
4. Andrew Billings
5. Nick Martin
6. Nelson Spruce

Sign me up

FTFY

1. Jaylon Smith
2. Jared Goff
3. Vadal Alexander
4. Andrew Billings
4. Jourdan Lewis (Comp)
5. Nick Martin
6. Nelson Spruce
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

No need to worry, I didn't write this. Is Wentz a Senior or a Junior? Maybe he will need to declare first. I am sure we will see many more accurate and complete value boards once the season is over and the draft becomes the focus of the offseason.

I know dude, and Wentz is a Senior.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

1. Jaylon Smith
2. Jared Goff
3. Vadal Alexander
4. Andrew Billings
5. Nick Martin
6. Nelson Spruce

Sign me up

FTFY

1. Jaylon Smith
2. Jared Goff
3. Vadal Alexander
4. Andrew Billings
4. Jourdan Lewis (Comp)
5. Nick Martin
6. Nelson Spruce

I can't see Billings being a 4th rd pick. Or Nick Martin a 5th rd pick. Spruce is too low.
Share 49ersWebzone