LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

WR Pharoh Cooper

Thoughts??

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25388173/nfl-draft-wr-pharoh-cooper-will-skip-senior-year-for-the-nfl
Good player, under 6ft. Great YAC, catches everything. Will probably go late second early third
Originally posted by cdub80:
Good player, under 6ft. Great YAC, catches everything. Will probably go late second early third

Yep.

I'm personally a big fan of his, love the way he plays.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 1, 2015 at 9:23 AM ]
Niner offense does not utilize play making WR's
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Niner offense does not utilize play making WR's

This. Drafting WR's would be a waste of a pick under this regime, same with a QB.

Now if Tomsula and Co are gone that is a whole different story but this team hasnt been able to develop and properly utilize young WRs in eons.
Dude reminds me some of Randall Cobb.
Would be a good pick if we got a new offensive minded coaching staff.
Reminds me of some players that possess similar potential on our team now. Would be totally underused.
We already have one midget receiver from South Carolina. Need some height at the position.
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
We already have one midget receiver from South Carolina. Need some height at the position.

Or we can draft Pharoh and switch to a Run-and-shoot offense .

Cooper is a better version of Ellington. But those jukey little SC guys don't have a strong history recently. Ace Sanders is out of the league already, and Ellington has shown nothing.
Originally posted by GreatGabbert:
Cooper is a better version of Ellington. But those jukey little SC guys don't have a strong history recently. Ace Sanders is out of the league already, and Ellington has shown nothing.

Ellington showed something at the end of last season, he just cant stay healthy and hasnt gotten the opportunity was he was healthy
I don't know if it's gonna be Cooper but I'll be damned if Baalke doesn't draft a gamecock.
I'd totally like to see them take Cooper, versatile, talented, and upbeat personality. He's be a breath of fresh air for the offense.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/insider/story/_/id/14985034/projecting-top-wr-prospects-2016-nfl-draft

Pharoh Cooper!!! What round do people see him going
Share 49ersWebzone