LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

Tyler matakevich LB

Kid is all over the place 5 INTs and has 3 straight seasons of 100+ plus tackles...throughts?

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 21, 2015 at 11:02 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
First thought that came to my mind when I first watched him play.........Zach Thomas Jr.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
First thought that came to my mind when I first watched him play.........Zach Thomas Jr.

Yeah I see a lot of zach Thomas in him
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yeah I see a lot of zach Thomas in him

I like him the kid is a beast, he's pretty stout against the run, I love that goal line stop. He looks like a 3rd round pick to me, a bit on the smallish side it looks but Temple list's him at 6'1" 230 he doesn't look it though.
Been for this kid the past few months.
The new Chris Borland without the early retirement?
This kids a beast. Top 50 talent easily. This draft is soooo stacked at ILB
He is going to be available up to around the 4th or 5th round or so. I like him quite a bit but a lot of scouts consider him to be somewhat of an overachiever and not athletic enough.
Originally posted by gametime49er:
He is going to be available up to around the 4th or 5th round or so. I like him quite a bit but a lot of scouts consider him to be somewhat of an overachiever and not athletic enough.

sounds like Borland to me lol...I'm high on Smith at LB but if they wait on LB or don't get one in FA I have no problem taking him in the 3rd.
Share 49ersWebzone