There are 220 users in the forums

The Draft Lottery Thread

Going to update this regularly however the disconcerting thing is that as bad as the 49ers are, there are viable scenarios where they could end up picking 10th or even 11th in the draft. Here is the current slotting for the top 10. Even though teams 3 to 8 all have 2 wins, because the 49ers have the highest strength of schedule, they get the lowest slotting.

1-Detroit Lions

2-Tennessee Titans

3-Baltimore Ravens

4-Cleveland Browns

5-Jacksonville Jaguars

6-San Diego Chargers

7-Chicago Bears

8-San Francisco 49ers

9-Houston Texans

10-Kansas City Chiefs
We will lose to Cle.
Originally posted by jreff22:
We will lose to Cle.

Maybe, maybe not but with the amount of bad teams this year, they could finish the season with 4 or 5 wins this year and still be picking 10th. Of teams on the list, the 49ers still have to play 3 of them this season.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 2, 2015 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by jreff22:
We will lose to Cle.

Maybe, maybe not but with the amount of bad teams this year, they could finish the season with 4 or 5 wins this year and still be picking 10th. Of teams on the list, the 49ers still have to play 3 of them this season.

Well Fangio can stop Kap. Detroit has a pretty good D. And Cle can be productive for the most part.

We win 2 at the most.
We will lose @ CL, @ DET and @ CHI
  • Ike49
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Going to update this regularly however the disconcerting thing is that as bad as the 49ers are, there are viable scenarios where they could end up picking 10th or even 11th in the draft. Here is the current slotting for the top 10. Even though teams 3 to 8 all have 2 wins, because the 49ers have the highest strength of schedule, they get the lowest slotting.

1-Detroit Lions

2-Tennessee Titans

3-Baltimore Ravens

4-Cleveland Browns

5-Jacksonville Jaguars

6-San Diego Chargers

7-Chicago Bears

8-San Francisco 49ers

9-Houston Texans

10-Kansas City Chiefs

OMG WTF

We're going through this hell and we don't even have a top 5 pick yet? Holy crap, if we don't end up with at least top 3-5 pick after all this, we are truly on the bad side of the football gods.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm FULLY CONFIDENT, that our ownership and GM will destroy and butcher whatever pick we get, I just think the percentages are better the higher the pick

Wow, that's crazy to actually see.
im actuallly hoping we lose out. just get the highest pick and grab an elite player, I dont need a bunch of moral victories against bad teams.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
im actuallly hoping we lose out. just get the highest pick and grab an elite player, I dont need a bunch of moral victories against bad teams.

Me too, unfortunately. Once the playoffs are out of reach, it's really just a suckfest to rebuild in the offseason.
Wouldn't be impossible for us to win the wrong 2-3 games and pick around 10. Gross. The AFC South is just awful enough for those bottom feeders to cannibalize one another. If it shakes out evenly enough, that's 3 teams out of our way. I'm confident that this team can lose to CLE and DET. Even CHI is a likelihood. What a mess we've become.
From Jim Harbaugh and the Super Bowl to this!

Originally posted by glorydayz:
From Jim Harbaugh and the Super Bowl to this!

I don't think Jim would have gotten this roster to the playoffs. I think we'd be 6-10 or 7-9, miss the playoffs and pick around 12.

If you're gonna miss the show, miss it by a lot and refit.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Wouldn't be impossible for us to win the wrong 2-3 games and pick around 10. Gross. The AFC South is just awful enough for those bottom feeders to cannibalize one another. If it shakes out evenly enough, that's 3 teams out of our way. I'm confident that this team can lose to CLE and DET. Even CHI is a likelihood. What a mess we've become.

Detroit and Cleveland have terrible running offenses and the Browns run defense is the worst in the NFL. If Hyde is back I can see the 49ers beat both those teams
1. Detroit Lions (1-7) - .551
2. Tennessee Titans (1-6) - .500
3. Baltimore Ravens (2-6) - .521
4. Cleveland Browns (2-6) - .521
5. San Diego Chargers (2-6) - .525
6. San Francisco 49ers (2-6) - .549
7. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) - .462
8. Chicago Bears (2-5) - .521
9. Dallas Cowboys (2-5) - .569
10. Houston Texans (3-5) - .509
11. Kansas City Chiefs (3-5) - .513
Well ... the Bears play the Chargers this week so assuming we stay the course and get destroyed by Atlanta, we will move ahead of one of those two teams.

#draftinghigh(withclass)
Week 10 key match ups - Jaguars @ Ravens. Gotta think Baltimore pulls off the win here. We are on the bye so regardless of who wins this game we move up.

Week 11 key match up - Titans @ Jaguars. Best case scenario is Jacksonville losing to the Ravens but then pulling out the win here. We play Seattle, so figure we move ahead of the Jaguars.

Week 12 key match up - Baltimore @ Cleveland. This will be a battle, no doubt. I think Cleveland pulls this one out. We play Arizona, so we will gain a game on either Baltimore or Cleveland.

By Week 13, I have us picking no worse than 5th. If Chicago or Dallas can pull off a win somewhere in here, we will be sliding into Top 4.
Share 49ersWebzone