LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

RB Leonard Fournette

This dude is my early lead for Heisman.

Not eligible until next year, but wow he is good

overrated!

Dude is an absolute beast and if we didn't have Hyde, he would be worth every part of a trade up for a playoff team needing a running back.
Absolute beast. Second coming of AP imo. I would take him even with Hyde on the team. The way Hyde runs he wont be around every game.
I've heard Fournette get compared to everyone from Adrian Peterson to Marshawn Lynch to Frank Gore to Bo Jackson. He looks like he will be a beast for anyone who ends up drafting him.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 29, 2015 at 8:21 PM ]
Heard he doesn't even practice in pads during the week as his coaches want to keep him as fresh as possible on gameday. He is a beast
  • bors
  • Veteran
Heard he once fought a bear single handed
Originally posted by bors:

well, he is averaging 200 yards rushing per a game on the year, lol

You probably have to actually go back to Reggie Bush for the last RB that had so many explosive plays in college

We are only 4 games into the season though

Heard that the boogeyman checks under his bed at night for Leonard Fournette.
That first play told me a lot. He had a teammate trying to set up the block but he just sprints to the end zone and gets tackled, if he set up that block that's a touchdown
Originally posted by Since07:
That first play told me a lot. He had a teammate trying to set up the block but he just sprints to the end zone and gets tackled, if he set up that block that's a touchdown

You tripping his teammate wasn't fast enough to get in front of that guy to set up that block.

Originally posted by Since07:

Your take away from a 70 yard run is that at the very end he didn't get behind his blocker? lol

And I think he read the block right, the LSU player just made a lousy attempt
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Heard that he takes Chuck Norris lunch money.
I would take this guy in a heart beat, he and Hyde would cause nightmares for opposing teams!

Hyde of course would once again be our second string RB.
Originally posted by HERN:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Heard that he takes Chuck Norris lunch money.

Adrian Peterson has his Fathead on his wall.
If he's there for our pick somehow, let's trade back with someone for a boat load

Or draft him. That too
Share 49ersWebzone