LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Jake Butt

Had a pretty good game for the Wolverines on Thursday.
Must be the butt of a lot of jokes.
Bump for the John Mackey award winner.
Good player I just see so many holes that he'll be gone by the time the Niners have the chance of taking him.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Good player I just see so many holes that he'll be gone by the time the Niners have the chance of taking him.

Sad but true. Would love to get Jake on this team but our other needs far outweigh replacing McDonald
like others said would be an upgrade and help a lot but we have so many other needs that are far more important

i would take him in 3rd if hes still there as his value there would be to hard to pass
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
He'll have the top #10 selling jersey.
Would be a hell of an Abbot & Costello, "Whose on First" parody
I like this guy but same with Peppers, I see Jed telling our next GM that Michigan dudes are off limits for obvious reasons.
Not that it really matters but surprised to see him beat Jordan Leggett for the award:

Butt: 43 catches 518 yards 12.0 avg 4 TDs

Leggett: 38 catches 637 yards 16.8 avg 7 TDs

Originally posted by Dakes44:
I like this guy but same with Peppers, I see Jed telling our next GM that Michigan dudes are off limits for obvious reasons.

Would be a very bad move to remove all of Michigans players from a draft board.
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
Not that it really matters but surprised to see him beat Jordan Leggett for the award:

Yeah Butts numbers weren't very good. His blocking though is hard to look past though

Judges clearly had a thing for butts... Don't we all?
Originally posted by Eli_23:

Judges clearly had a thing for butts... Don't we all?

Michigan only threw for ~2500 yards and 19 TDs while Clemson threw for ~4000 yards and 37 TDs. Butt was a better part of his team's offense and is the better player. Butt was the best TE in college football in my opinion, but Howard is probably the best pro prospect.
[ Edited by eastcoast49ersfan on Dec 7, 2016 at 6:23 PM ]
Let's pair up Deshaun and Leggett!
Share 49ersWebzone