There are 251 users in the forums

La'el Collins

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guys Draft value sunk like lead in water. So with him still being able to be drafted but "supposedly" not to be drafted. Should Baalke play the villain in this movie and draft him in the 5-7 rd? Specially since he isnt a suspect in the murder.
[ Edited by English on May 7, 2015 at 11:43 AM ]
La'El Collins will be drafted today.
Originally posted by Quest4six:

Tomorrow.
Originally posted by English:

Tomorrow.

The good about today, is we can revisit this today

Tomorrow.

I don't think he drops that much.

"We have identified where La'el was the day the lady was murdered to establish he was nowhere around," Boren told ESPN. "We have offered to give names, witnesses who can vouch for his whereabouts that day until after the woman's body was discovered. We believe that when [police] have verified that information, that they will rule him out as a suspect in the homicide, just as I believe he should be."
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Tomorrow.

I don't think he drops that much.

"We have identified where La'el was the day the lady was murdered to establish he was nowhere around," Boren told ESPN. "We have offered to give names, witnesses who can vouch for his whereabouts that day until after the woman's body was discovered. We believe that when [police] have verified that information, that they will rule him out as a suspect in the homicide, just as I believe he should be."

Nobody, so far as I can see, is saying he did it. But did he cause it to be done? That is why I think he will at least drop to tomorrow.
Originally posted by DeHubb:
This guys Draft value sunk like lead in water. So with him still being able to be drafted but "supposedly" not to be drafted. Should Baalke play the villain in this movie and draft him in the 5-7 rd? Specially since he isnt a suspect in the murder.

Won't last that long.
Yeah. I just don't see the evidence to suggest alarm bells going off for teams. If you liked him before, unless there is info we are not privy to, you should still like him. He may have never truly been a top 10-15 prospect, in all honesty... but if I had a need for OT or OG, I would still be fine with burning a 15-32 pick on him.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
why not... if he's there in the 2nd, I wouldnt mind drafting him ... heck, we should be putting a package that include BOONE, and then draft this kid..
damn that sucks for Collins. Worst time for this to happen. He will definitely drop due to off chance he had anything to do in the murder of his pregnant ex GF

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Yeah. I just don't see the evidence to suggest alarm bells going off for teams. If you liked him before, unless there is info we are not privy to, you should still like him. He may have never truly been a top 10-15 prospect, in all honesty... but if I had a need for OT or OG, I would still be fine with burning a 15-32 pick on him.

if there is a chance at all that he could at least be a suspect at some point, teams will stay away for at least the first couple of rounds. I mean it was his pregnant ex GF that got murdered so that just screams he had a part in it. Not saying he did have anything to do with it but teams will have that thought on the back of their mind
Goes to Patriots at 32.
UDFA
I'd be fine with using our comp pick if he's still there
Risk vs Reward I'd draft him in the 3rd
Share 49ersWebzone