LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Mayok on Receivers

Interesting rad and video.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482642/article/mayock-four-wrs-will-be-among-top-20-picks-in-2015-nfl-draft

Thoughts??
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Interesting rad and video.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482642/article/mayock-four-wrs-will-be-among-top-20-picks-in-2015-nfl-draft

Thoughts??

Honestly I would be happy with any of the top 10 players he mentioned (not all at 15 though lol). The only one I'm not really high on is Agholor, he's nothing more than a slot guy to me and he kinda reminds me of Patton, I'd rather see what Patton/Ellington can do before drafting someone like Agholor in the 2nd.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Honestly I would be happy with any of the top 10 players he mentioned (not all at 15 though lol). The only one I'm not really high on is Agholor, he's nothing more than a slot guy to me and he kinda reminds me of Patton, I'd rather see what Patton/Ellington can do before drafting someone like Agholor in the 2nd.

I agree on Algholor, and I think it's interesting that he believes DGB will drop completely out of the 1st round.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I agree on Algholor, and I think it's interesting that he believes DGB will drop completely out of the 1st round.

Yeah I just don't see him dropping out of the first but who knows, he is the biggest ? but all it takes is one team to fall in love with him.
I laughed that Mayock has Perriman and Parker tied as the 3rd best receivers in this draft. I'm sorry, but just because Perriman can run as fast as he did at his size doesn't mean he's a top 5 receiver.
IMO i thought he was top 5 before his proday
IMO i thought perriman is top 5 before his proday
Originally posted by Mann716:
IMO i thought he was top 5 before his proday

Because of his size and speed? Because the fact that he's had issues catching the ball, doesn't show off the 4.2 speed with pads, and how raw he is on routes, I'd rank Dorsett/Strong/Hardy/DGB over him.
I think wherever we can pick up D. Funchess we need to draft him.....the boy is dangerous...him and T. Smith and A. Bolden...DANGER
Don't know where that statement at the bottom of my post came from....some seachicken fan is probably responsible....the reward

The retard
Originally posted by Rgonelove:
I think wherever we can pick up D. Funchess we need to draft him.....the boy is dangerous...him and T. Smith and A. Bolden...DANGER

Because he is too slow to be a receiver or to small to be a tight end? Yeah I get he has some size but I'd rather take a guy with equal height with a little speed or route running ability. He won't be able to out muscle everybody in the NFL.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Just to compare

Share 49ersWebzone