LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

The 49ers trade there 1st and 2nd round picks to move up and get...

• Andra
  • Veteran
If the niners trade there 1st and 2nd picks to move up in the draft who do you want them to get and realistically how far do you think they could move up for there 1st and 2nd rounders?

My guess is up to #4 trade with the raiders and get Kevin White if we were very lucky Leonard Williams. Which is probably not very realistic.
There is no way the raiders trade the 4th pick for just the 1 and 2 round picks. I don't see the Niners trading up. Too many holes and not enough picks. If anything, I could see Trent trading back and accumulating picks
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
There is no way the raiders trade the 4th pick for just the 1 and 2 round picks. I don't see the Niners trading up. Too many holes and not enough picks. If anything, I could see Trent trading back and accumulating picks

I wanted to play the what if game. What deal would be worth trading our 1st and 2nd for?
Originally posted by Andra:

I wanted to play the what if game. What deal would be worth trading our 1st and 2nd for?

6-7 is pretty realistic, imo.

7 to 8 would be a good spot
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
6-7 is pretty realistic, imo.

Who would be worth grabbing at 6-7?
  • Andra
  • Veteran
7 to 8 would be a good spot

Is there anyone that might be available at 7-8 that would be worth trading up for?
There is a thread for this already

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/181449-trade-the-15th-pick/
Whichever WR doesn't go top 5 could easily go 6-8.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by slowriot:

My bad. though my question was more direct. Who would you trade the 1st and 2nd pick to move up for? how far up do you think we could move?

We may be able to pull off a trade with Chicago for their 7th pick, but both WR's may be gone by then. Shelton has been mocked to them a lot but I don't know if there's value there. If they trade back, they could probably pick up Dupree at 15 or possibly Shelton at 15 so it depends how they view Dupree compared to the other top pass rushers. The same would hold for the Falcons' 8th pick and the trade value calculator favors them in that trade.

If we move up to 7-8, I think it has to be for White or Cooper and would be happy with the trade but I honestly think they'll both go in the top 6. Leonard Williams won't make it past 3.
[ Edited by eastcoast49ersfan on Mar 1, 2015 at 6:44 PM ]
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
Amari Cooper

Thank you....... People over here trying to steal my thunder.

My bad. though my question was more direct. Who would you trade the 1st and 2nd pick to move up for? how far up do you think we could move?

It's no big deal, but it's much better to keep similar concepts in single threads so the zone doesn't get littered with discussions that are essentially about the same thing. I'll post my answer in the Tru2RedNGold25 thread
Not likely to happen
Share 49ersWebzone