Junior WR
Josh Doctson
Height 6-4
Weight 190
TCU #9

[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Dec 6, 2014 at 12:08 PM ]
Wow
What's this guys vertical?

In all honesty I don't think the Niners are going to take a WR until the 3-4 rounds

I'm thinking this guy might go then and he looks great.
Those corner fades would actually go over sherman if we had him.
Color me impressed
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Wow
What's this guys vertical?

In all honesty I don't think the Niners are going to take a WR until the 3-4 rounds

I'm thinking this guy might go then and he looks great.
Those corner fades would actually go over sherman if we had him.
Color me impressed

I can't find his vertical. He's projected to run a 4.5 and that's about all I know. It also looks very possible that he'll stay for his senior year. But that size and playmaking ability is very intriguing! I just "discovered" him this morning while watching him carve up ISU. He looked quick and focused out there and made several nice plays. Definitely a guy I'll keep my eye on
2014 Stats:

59 receptions
959 receiving yards
9 TD's
16.3 Yards per Catch
Can you say high point!!!
Interested to see if this kid decides to come out. Would like very nice in the red & gold
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 22, 2015 at 12:30 AM ]
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

WTF.

We could sure use that in the redzone!
[ Edited by LZRD_WZRD on Dec 10, 2014 at 9:46 PM ]
  • Jiks
Dude f**ked over my college fantasy team. f**k Em...

But obviously I drafted him for a reason.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Dude f**ked over my college fantasy team. f**k Em...

But obviously I drafted him for a reason.

Yeah he was a little inconsistent stat wise but he no doubt has a lot of talent

Some of those receptions is flat out ridiculous! You guys think he's really 6'4"? And I wonder how fast he is
Ok guys, time to get hyped for this guy to come out in 2016! Good size and length, and these catches he makes are just phenominal. Watch him closely!
He needs to put on about 15-20 pounds. 190 at 6'4" is kind of ridiculous, that's NBA point guard build.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He needs to put on about 15-20 pounds. 190 at 6'4" is kind of ridiculous, that's NBA point guard build.

Absolutely. Maybe he's still growing into his body, because that seems very light for a guy his size.
Watched this kid just dominate every db texas tech threw at him yesterday. Seems to have nice speed, unbelievable vertical & an awesome aggressive nature to dominate his opponents when the ball is in the air. He would be a great fit for Kaepernick in the redzone for sure. Baalke make it happen!
Share 49ersWebzone