Reserved For Tape.
[ Edited by DeUh on Nov 20, 2014 at 6:15 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
This kid consistently makes plays
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
60 Yard Punt Return For TD

Normally, I'm the last guy to say move up to get someone, but I think this may be the year. If and only if Greene falls around the late teens/early 20s.
He won't go before the second.
I like tha kid seen him make a lot good plays in tha champion game ...But isn't he a little to small being 180lbz at 6'1 N injury prone ???
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I like tha kid seen him make a lot good plays in tha champion game ...But isn't he a little to small being 180lbz at 6'1 N injury prone ???

5 of the top 10 WRs (in yards) this year have the same body type

• DeUh
  • Veteran
AFC Personnel Executive

"I know Rashad Greene is not the biggest guy, but he's an outstanding player. He reminds me a lot of Antonio Brown. He is so quick and has very strong hands."

Greene lacks exceptional size but his game is speed.

While Benjamin received most of the attention last year for the Seminoles, Green actually had more receptions (76) and yards (1,128), and while most people remember Benjamin for his winning catch in the BCS title game, it was Greene who led FSU with nine receptions for 147 yards in that contest. He is considered the top senior receiver in the country and a case could be made for him being the best overall.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000396213/article/sources-tell-us-what-were-hearing-about-nfl-prospects
Originally posted by DeUh:
AFC Personnel Executive

"I know Rashad Greene is not the biggest guy, but he's an outstanding player. He reminds me a lot of Antonio Brown. He is so quick and has very strong hands."

Greene lacks exceptional size but his game is speed.

While Benjamin received most of the attention last year for the Seminoles, Green actually had more receptions (76) and yards (1,128), and while most people remember Benjamin for his winning catch in the BCS title game, it was Greene who led FSU with nine receptions for 147 yards in that contest. He is considered the top senior receiver in the country and a case could be made for him being the best overall.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000396213/article/sources-tell-us-what-were-hearing-about-nfl-prospects

I'm skeptical if he'd be a good fit in our offense, but anyone compared to Antonio Brown catches my attention!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
The First 11 Games Of The 2014 Season

[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 10, 2014 at 12:07 PM ]
Originally posted by DeUh:
The First 11 Games Of The 2014 Season

Bump this dude is a good prospect
Greene is legit as they come
Share 49ersWebzone