• Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 22, 2015 at 1:22 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 22, 2015 at 1:21 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Looks like a nice prospect for the 49ers. In what round do we think this kid could be had?
Love this kid too! If Latt doesn't pan out, I'm all for drafting this guy
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Looks like a nice prospect for the 49ers. In what round do we think this kid could be had?

At this point I think 2nd - 3rd round.
Thank you. He would be a great back to match with Hyde to help give this offense speed & a homerun hitter out there.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Please Do
I like Dres "Flipper"Anderson for a sleeper WR,His dad was a Bad Ass,He used to burn the Niners back in the Days with the L.A.Rams,this draft of 2015 has some very interesting prospects with killer deep speed,there is no reason for Balkke to not be ale to get a homerun hitter in the WR department, come on Trent knock this draft out the park,I sure would'nt mind Todd Gurley nor would'nt mind Tevin Coleman either those RBs are sure-fire Homerun Hitters at any given time they touch the all....Christmas thinking in October yeah boi!

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Love this kid too! If Latt doesn't pan out, I'm all for drafting this guy

Okay got my answer........YES PLEASE! 2nd round, calling and hoping for it now. After we draft Kevin White in the first, these two would change our offense
  • CNM86
  • Veteran
Aloha everyone I would have to agree with 49ers808 it would be a dream to have both Kevin White & Coleman on our team. Telvin Coleman reminds me of Demarco Murray who's playing like a beast right now.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 22, 2015 at 1:20 AM ]
Wow, 250 yards rushing today. Looks really good out there today. Would be a very nice fit with Hyde in the backfield that we could get in the draft.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 22, 2015 at 1:20 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone