LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Get Mariota

He's the damn truth. Get him please. Thanks. Trade up, do whatever it costs to get him
lol not happening
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

9ers would be better off giving their 1st round pick to Washington for Kirk Cousins.
rather wait for Goff from CAL
What and have this staff ruin another QB?
Ruin another QB ? Lol 29/37 245 yards and a TD. Yea ruined. Nah I want to figure out how to draft an OC
seriously wtf?
Originally posted by Kolohe:

9ers would be better off giving their 1st round pick to Washington for Kirk Cousins.

He played a heck of a game today.
No
Darron Thomas was also the truth in that Oregon offense. Where is he now?

• Liono
Darron Thomas was never even seriously projected to be an NFL QB. He didn't have much of an arm and wasn't very mobile. Mariota is like a better version of Colin Kaepernick.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:

No ways bro, Mariota is a much much better QB than Thomas and Dennis Dixon, those two are one-trick ponies. Mariota can beat you the same when Kap does, only I think Mariota passes a lot better from the pocket.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:

lol just stop
Originally posted by Liono:
Darron Thomas was never even seriously projected to be an NFL QB. He didn't have much of an arm and wasn't very mobile. Mariota is like a better version of Colin Kaepernick.

Exactly this. I'd trade Kap and our 1st round pick for him. We all better hope he doesn't go to the Rams
Originally posted by Liono:

Not saying Mariota isn't a legitimate NFL QB or equivalent to Darron Thomas. He's a first-round prospect.

What I am saying is that offense has a way of significantly inflating QB stats and making guys look better than they actually are. See: Foles, Nick.

Mariota is not a better version of Colin Kaepernick. Colin Kaepernick has completed 1.5 seasons as an NFL starter and already has 4 playoff wins. Pump the brakes.
Share 49ersWebzone