LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Tyreek Hill OK State

Damn, dude has SPEED.....

Thoughts on this guy???
[ Edited by CWin4949 on Aug 30, 2014 at 8:45 PM ]
Former track star. Has lightening quick speed, very nice acceleration. Looks especially explosive in KO returns and could be a playmaker in that offense. Hard to tell right now since the QB is having trouble connecting on passes 5+ yards.
Tyreek
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Tyreek

Thanks
I'm open to drafting any receiver that can outright fly down the field. It's really the only thing we are missing from our group of receivers. We can draft one and bring in some UDFAs and see who sticks.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Just like Dez Bryant and Justin Blackmon before him, the sure talent is there.... but is the head tighly screwed??
Originally posted by 9moon:
Just like Dez Bryant and Justin Blackmon before him, the sure talent is there.... but is the head tighly screwed??

Blackmon is broken beyond repair at the moment. Couldn't we throw a Rashaun Woods in there? What's the matter with that school?
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Oklahoma State Returns Punt To Force Overtime

• DeUh
  • Veteran
Tyreek Hill Arrested On Charges Of Domestic Violence

Oklahoma State running back Tyreek Hill has been arrested based on probable cause for domestic abuse by strangulation, a felony that could carry a jail term of one to three years.

Hills girlfriend alleges that Hill hit her in the face and stomach and choked her, according to a release from the Stillwater Police Department. The victim, 20, was treated and released from the hospital and had injuries consistent with her statement, according to police.

The alleged assault occurred at Hills Stillwater, Okla., residence.

Hill, a junior, led the Cowboys with 150.9 all-purpose yards per game this year, serving in roles as a rusher, receiver, punt returner and kick returner. It was his first season at Oklahoma State after transferring from Garden City (Kan.) Community College. He broke a 92-yard punt return for a touchdown against Oklahoma on Saturday to key a 38-35 overtime win for the Cowboys.

Hills status for the Cactus Bowl, where Oklahoma State will face Washington, is unclear.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000442637/article/tyreek-hill-arrested-on-charges-of-domestic-violence
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:
Tyreek Hill Arrested On Charges Of Domestic Violence

Oklahoma State running back Tyreek Hill has been arrested based on probable cause for domestic abuse by strangulation, a felony that could carry a jail term of one to three years.

Hills girlfriend alleges that Hill hit her in the face and stomach and choked her, according to a release from the Stillwater Police Department. The victim, 20, was treated and released from the hospital and had injuries consistent with her statement, according to police.

The alleged assault occurred at Hills Stillwater, Okla., residence.

Hill, a junior, led the Cowboys with 150.9 all-purpose yards per game this year, serving in roles as a rusher, receiver, punt returner and kick returner. It was his first season at Oklahoma State after transferring from Garden City (Kan.) Community College. He broke a 92-yard punt return for a touchdown against Oklahoma on Saturday to key a 38-35 overtime win for the Cowboys.

Hills status for the Cactus Bowl, where Oklahoma State will face Washington, is unclear.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000442637/article/tyreek-hill-arrested-on-charges-of-domestic-violence

I think the 49ers will avoid drafting players accused of domestic violence or sexual assault.

I doubt that Tyreek Hill and Jameis Winston are even on our draft board when it is set.

Originally posted by buck:
I think the 49ers will avoid drafting players accused of domestic violence or sexual assault.

I doubt that Tyreek Hill and Jameis Winston are even on our draft board when it is set.

I thought the same thing going into the 2014 Draft. Was shocked when we picked Hyde for that very reason. Even though all indications are that he was innocent, I figured we'd want to avoid any possible bad PR given all of the stuff that's gone on here.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Originally posted by buck:

I thought the same thing going into the 2014 Draft. Was shocked when we picked Hyde for that very reason. Even though all indications are that he was innocent, I figured we'd want to avoid any possible bad PR given all of the stuff that's gone on here.

Goodell and the media have upped the stakes since the last draft.

Or it sure seems like the stakes have been upped.

Share 49ersWebzone