Osgood

CUTS

Baldwin
rogers
dahl
Snyder
---------------------------
DRAFT

I HAVE US GETTING 2 COMP PICKS 1ST IN THE 3RD FOR GOLDSON AND 2ND IN THE 5TH FOR WALKER..
ALSO HAVE US MAKING 2 TRADES..I THINK THEY ARE BOTH REALISTIC

ROUND 1- TRADE-our 1st titans 3rd and our 5th ro move up to 14th pick and chose CB JUSTIN GILBERT..i was torn between a wr or cb but its obvious we need a great cb more then a wr who might not even be 3rd on the depth chart unless its evans or Watkins..gilbert starts day 1 opposite brock with cully in the slot..

ROUND 2- WR MARTAVIS BRYANT tall and fast but raw..played behind 2 great WRs at Clemson so wasnt very noticed..

ROUND 2-SS DEONE BUCANNON future ss to form a great duo with him and reid..learns behind a veteran pro who plays the game correct..until then a beast on ST plus bethea contract is set up for him to be cut in 2 years..

ROUND 3- TRADE our 3rd and LMJ and indys 7th to NO 3rd and a 5th next year and we take DE DOMINIQUE EASLEY..injury special..same as tank last yr..a future of tank Williams Easley im liking..plus NO lost sproles bc he was expensive for them so they get a cheaper similar player while we move up and gain a pick for next year..

ROUND 3-COMP FOR GOLDSON-ATHLETE DRI ARCHER dynamic fast return man who can play in the slot also and run the ball..phoenix sold me on him..

ROUND 4-OG CYRIL RICHARDSON huge o-lineman who will compete for iupati spot next year with newly acquired jonathan martin..also compete with looney..

ROUND 5-TRADED FOR GILBERT

ROUND 5- COMP FOR WALKER-ILB MAX BULLOUGH..basically a ST player but will challenge wilhoite and moody for playing time while bowman recovers..i picture him being a young blake Costanzo..

ROUND 6-RB MARION GRICE injured last year but when played was a beast..PS player next year..also gore and hunter are free agents next year..

ROUND 7-TE COLT LYERLA I know he screwed up in college but he also showed if he didn't he would have possibly been a 1st round pick..tons of talent and will challenge McDonald..could be the steal of the draft..

ROUND 7-SWISS ARMY KNIFE-TREY MILLARD no need to explain..we all like him..
-------------------------------------------------------
DEPTH CHART

KAP-GABBERT

GORE-HUNTER-LATTIMORE

MILLER

CRABTREE-BOLDIN-PATTON-BRYANT-ARCHER-OSGOOD

DAVIS-MCDONALD-LYERLA

DAVIS-MARTIN
BOONE-LOONEY
KILGORE
IIUPATI-RICHARDSON
STALEY