LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Tyler Lockett, WR, KSU

I hope the front office is checking out Tyler Lockett, the WR from Kansas State. He's electric. He's a great kick returner and is a nice deep threat with game-changing speed.
Any stats on speed, height, weight?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

lol ESPN has him listed at 5-11 175

so in reality he is probably 5-9 or 5-10 and probably in the 160s - especially since Rivals had his high school info as 5-10 160

from nfldraftscout
40 Low: 4.35 40 Time: 4.47 40 High: 4.58
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

lol ESPN has him listed at 5-11 175

so in reality he is probably 5-9 or 5-10 and probably in the 160s - especially since Rivals had his high school info as 5-10 160

from nfldraftscout
40 Low: 4.35 40 Time: 4.47 40 High: 4.58

He's small but can fly. He had almost 250 yards receiving on 13 catches against Texas earlier this season. Right now he has almost 250 yards on 10 catches against Oklahoma. He's not big, but he's a game breaker.
Actually, Lockett has over 275 yards receiving today and about 160 return yards. He has over 400 all-purpose yards. And this is against Oklahoma.
If they draft him, he will suck. Any wide receiver that Balke brings in sucks.
Was Lockett at the combine? I didn't hear anything about him.
This guy would be awesome to have in the return game
Makes me wonder why they haven't attempted to get a guy that has that kind of speed. They had deep threats at Stanford (Chris Owusu).
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Was Lockett at the combine? I didn't hear anything about him.

He's still in college. Hence, no combine.

This is the guy I want in this upcoming draft.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
If they draft him, he will suck. Any wide receiver that Balke brings in sucks.

Like Anquan Boldin? Or Stevie Johnson?

Or maybe our offensive coaches are terrible?

Ted Ginn leaves this offense and in one season manages to top his career numbers COMBINED with the 49ers coaches.

Ricardo Lockette is cut from this team and actually makes an impact with Seattle.

But yeah it's all Baalke.
[ Edited by genus49 on Dec 15, 2014 at 7:36 PM ]
Heck of a college player. No reason to think he can't do it in the pros. He is a slightly thinner and slower version of TY Hilton. I like his potential at the next level for a creative OC who can get him off the line of scrimmage.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
One of my favorite WR at this point. His routes are sick. Currently cutting up a few examples.
[ Edited by DeUh on Jan 8, 2015 at 4:25 AM ]
He was this years Odell Beckham jr as far as multi purpose WR and return man. Would be well worth it in the mid to late rounds if there
Share 49ersWebzone