There are 159 users in the forums

David Fales QB SJSU

[ Edited by YungAce on Sep 8, 2013 at 12:49 AM ]
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
would draft!!!
go sjsu
Love this guy, accurate passes especially with the deep ball. Can scramble to buy time and seems to go thru reads well. Last year against Stanford he almost beat them. Hope he somehow falls to us if we need a better back up QB.
Man, he's had a tough two games. Played decent against Sac State but he should've doubled his stats against that competition lol, and Stanford's defense was too much for SJSU's offense as a whole. I'm looking forward to watching him bounce back against Minnesota
They are using a new offensive system right?

During the Stanford game, it didn't help that his O Line wasn't giving him any time to throw though, also didn't help with all the drops his receivers were committing.

When I see him play I feel like he's best suited for a WCO system but maybe that's just me.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
He is shredding Minnesota right now. 12/16 for 294 yards. 18.4 avg with 2 TDs
Love me some Fales
Yeah but.....dude's name is Fales.

You know what's coming the first time he has a bad game in the NFL. David Fails. It's just too easy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yeah but.....dude's name is Fales.

You know what's coming the first time he has a bad game in the NFL. David Fails. It's just too easy.

Yeah I thought about that to awhile back lol.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Has not looked good the last 6 quarters.

David Fails.
Fail for Failing Fales
Last two games help his draft stock a bit

Has like a combined 15 tds over the last two games lol
I just watched the Fresno State vs S?JSI game. I think both qb's will be drafted. Carr much higher, and Fales in the latter rounds. The issue is I think Fales actually could be a better qb.

I would be in for drafting Fales with a 4th rounder or lower.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
David Fails.

No I don't I has a winner.
Share 49ersWebzone