Moss
TO
Brees
LT
Bailey
Urlacher
Wayne
Favre

who else off the top of your head will end up in the Hall?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Tony Gonzales
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Ray Lewis is another easy in.

It's too early to tell, but AP and CJ2K are both on the road.

There's others, but it's hard to say right now. It depends who else is up the same year they are.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Urlacher is iffy. That dude disappeared (not playing at HOF level) for quite some time. He isn't exactly a force out there now either. No doubt he was a deserving all-pro for the first half of his career. But of all the LBs that ever played the game...I wouldn't say Urlacher is in the list. No championships either.

I think he gets a little more hype simply because he is an LB in Chicago. I guess I just think it takes more to be a HOF. A couple pro-bowls, or even a lone league MVP isn't enough. I'd judge the ENTIRE career.
I can't believe you put Champ Bailey up there before Ed Reed or Ray Lewis
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Troy Palamalu (spelling?)
Ed Reed
Originally posted by global_nomad:

just rattling off names
reggie wayne?
I think Big Ben will make it. 2 Super Bowl wins, 1 MVP and stil many years to go.

My adds to your list:
Rothlensberger
Antonio Gates
Ray Lewis
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
reggie wayne?

i have him on my list

Originally posted by jreff22:
reggie wayne?

i have him on my list

whats your reasoning? i'm curious
Originally posted by global_nomad:

just rattling off names

that cool. I thought of Ed Reed right away but after reading this thread I think Polumalu gets in also.

a long shot might be Hines Ward b/c he's pretty well rounded, praised for his blocking, won Super Bowls, and it pains to me to say it but being a Steeler probably helps too.
I don't think Ben will make it. Great player but he hasn't been the best in any year he has played. Heck, you can make a case that Rodgers and Rivers have played better than him since starting and all will continue to battle it out for the best in the league once brady and manning retire.
reggie wayne?

i have him on my list

I'm pretty sure Fitzgarald has better chance than wayne, even marvin harilson if he didn't have shady off the field stuff going on.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
I don't think Ben will make it. Great player but he hasn't been the best in any year he has played. Heck, you can make a case that Rodgers and Rivers have played better than him since starting and all will continue to battle it out for the best in the league once brady and manning retire.

doesn't he have a MVP?
Share 49ersWebzone