There are 212 users in the forums

SI: Holmgren as 49ers Coach in 2011?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nobody has commented on this yet -- Did anybody else see this video of SI's Jim Trotter saying that Holmgren could wind up in San Francisco next year? Trotter said he got two calls from people witihn 49ers HQ that there is going to be a coaching change and that Holmgren will be 'somehow' involved. Charles Robinson of Yahoo thinks its gonna happen too.

I don't care how good he think Colt McCoy is, is mamma ain't happy, then nobody's happy -- and they just built their dream home in Santa Cruz.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/video?PID=hoFAS8kCo9QmP2mDMS8vUQCFD2lfitcL

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=148566
I`m not gonna get my hopes up but this would be great for obvious reasons.
hopes and dreams will only leave you in a public bath house taking a rape shower.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hopes and dreams will only leave you in a public bath house taking a rape shower.

Well thats not to bad then, thats how I feel now with Sing in charge!
What about guys like Shurmur and Mularkey.
I am down with that, the prodigal son returns.

Who the hell wants to live in Cleveland anyway??
Troy Smith, Crabtree, Vernon, Gore in the West Coast Offense?

I know some think its a huge deal to keep changing offensive systems..but our players are made for the WCO....besides Troy has done a good job picking up this offense pretty quickly.....so I'm sure it wouldn't be a big deal to him.

we shouldn't let our Alex experience faze us when thinking about changing offensive systems....most QBs can adjust... Shaun Hill has done a good job adjusting for years, and I believe he is running the WCO in Detriot.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM ]
I'll take him as HC or GM.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
I am down with that, the prodigal son returns.

Who the hell wants to live in Cleveland anyway??

Especially when your wife just got you to retire from Seattle so you can live in your $6m dream home outside of Santa Cruz..."surprise baby, we're going to CLEVE-LAND!".
As HC, of course! As GM, no thanks!

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
As HC, of course! As GM, no thanks!
Come back home Walrus
I will muff dive the Walrus if he comes back to sf.
Although I would take Holmgren as GM if that means Jon Gruden as HC.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
What about guys like Shurmur and Mularkey.

Mularky will be a HC somewhere...

You know, Gary Kubiak IS going to be fired if Houston doesn't make the playoffs. He would be great OC
Share 49ersWebzone