There are 172 users in the forums

Lendale White released by seahwaks

Adam_Schefter Seahawks have waived running back LenDale White, the team announced this afternoon.

Adam_Schefter The fact that Lendale White's former college coach Pete Carroll now has given up on him does not bode well for the running back's future.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Jeff Fisher should be arrested for robbery.
wtf just read that over at pft that he's no longer in seattle. all that for being a p. carroll guy
Can he play corner?
How much did the Titans rob the Seahawks regarding draft picks?
what a chump.
damn, I remember I used to think he was better than Reggie back in USC.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
He was traded for a 4th and a 6th, then cut a month later. Carroll is off to a great start. Add to that the QB issues in AZ and the 49ers should win the west easily.
Pretty amazing. Remember when all the talking heads were talking about what a wonderful job the Seahawks had done, not only in the draft but in FA. Now they have
two pretty good 3rd down backs, and Julius "Junk" Jones as their featured back. Looks like they will be in the market for a back.

I like both Forsett and Washington, but don't think either can handle a regular "beating". Maybe they are going to reassemble the USC "backfield by committee".

Maybe Kevan Barlow is ready to come out of retirement.
[ Edited by nvninerfan1 on May 28, 2010 at 3:01 PM ]

That's sad.
lendale facing 4 game suspension
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Can he play corner?

No but im sure we could use him as an o-lineman
wow I thought he was decent?
I'm preeeeetttty sure people were afraid he was gonna be a force on the Seahawks here at our very own Zone....
Share 49ersWebzone