LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 151 users in the forums

Countdown to the 2010 NFL Draft (April 22-24): IT'S DRAFT DAY!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Let the countdown begin.

50 days

[ Edited by mayo63 on Apr 22, 2010 at 02:58:23 ]
This is going to be an exciting draft. The NFL chose a good year to move it to 3 days because I'm actually going to watch all 3.

[ Edited by foreign49er on Mar 3, 2010 at 09:20:52 ]
i want to cream my pants, im so excited
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
They should have kept the same format. Why change it when it was working so well?
The NFL Draft
The Super Bowl for the s**tty teams.

I'll be happy when we're not excited about the NFL Draft in December.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
They should have kept the same format. Why change it when it was working so well?

$
Originally posted by valrod33:

Once we draft Spiller where are you going to post the pics so I can steer clear?
Originally posted by jreff22:

Once we draft Spiller where are you going to post the pics so I can steer clear?

im not gonna tell you that, it will be a surprise
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

$

Yeah probably. But me personally, in the format last year, i would obviously tune in to round 1 and 2. Then round 3 there are still some big names left and then i might get into it and watched round 4 and 5.

With the new format, watching round 1, watching round 2 and 3 but not going near round 4.

Damn them making changes.

I love surprises...

I like Barrows mock draft
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I love surprises...
Originally posted by teeohh:

I could live with that

I could live with that

i dont think spiller will last to 17, if the niners take him its gonna have to be at 13, someone may trade up for him

I could live with that

i dont think spiller will last to 17, if the niners take him its gonna have to be at 13, someone may trade up for him

Yes and No.......I know he is very popular around here and I personally love the kid. But I'm not sure he has feature back written 100% all over him. If he had 0 returner abilities I would pass. But knowing what he can do as a returner and as a change of pace pack I want him.....very badly. Yes he's the most dynamic RB but I think there are a few guys who are a little more well rounded. Considering he would be teaming up with Gore, will have fresh legs on a constant basis, will be in a 2 back system so his longevity will sustain, and could be a Pro Bowl returner....he has WIN all over him. Also is saves us from needing to go after a Slot WR because we can just put him out there, so we save a roster spot as well.

[ Edited by jreff22 on Mar 3, 2010 at 09:47:53 ]
Share 49ersWebzone