LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

JUST IN...Josh Cribbs is requesting Trade...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • flow
  • Veteran
The last straw? Cribbs intends to walk out on Browns after offer

pay the man!
But agent Peter Schaffer said Wednesday that the Browns failed to live up to previous promises they made to Cribbs and offered him $1.4 million annually for six years, well below market value. Schaffer said there's "no more middle ground" and he's "extremely shocked" that new team president Mike Holmgren wouldn't understand Cribbs' value to the Browns.

we need to trade for him
Originally posted by teeohh:
But agent Peter Schaffer said Wednesday that the Browns failed to live up to previous promises they made to Cribbs and offered him $1.4 million annually for six years, well below market value. Schaffer said there's "no more middle ground" and he's "extremely shocked" that new team president Mike Holmgren wouldn't understand Cribbs' value to the Browns.

we need to trade for him

that's so under the value for what he's worth. damn, cheap ba$tards.

in words of Tim MacDonald..."show me the money"
He's asking for around 2 mil, how much should he be getting paid?

I wasn't sure who else to look at but Hester made 6.8 mil this year, 1.6 last year here
...SO with our desperate need for a return game and a solid wildcat QB. What should the 49ers give up. He could also develop into a good deep threat receiver.

I say the 49ers give up a draft pick, maybe a 2nd round draft pick and a Brandon Jones or a Michael Robinson.

What is your opinion WZ?
From what I have seen, he could be solid, and might provide a #3 or #4 WR... If I remember correctly, doesn't he have some character issues? Although I could be wrong.
He has issues with being offered B.S. contracts.

PS. Here is the Link

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8158f951&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Josh Cribbs+Bobby April as special teams coach=amazingly good field position

GET IT DONE SCOTTAY!!!!!!!!!!
what would u guys give for him personally i wouldnt mind parting with like a 2nd and 4th

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
what would u guys give for him personally i wouldnt mind parting with like a 2nd and 4th

That seems like a little much to me but I might do it just because he'd be freaking awesomeeeeee on this team, especially if we get someone like Bobby April as our special teams coach. Maybe a 3rd and a 5th instead? Would they do that?
Make him a 49er!
I would love to have Josh Cribbs but what do they want for him? Im to lazy to read the article
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Make him a 49er!
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Make him a 49er!
Share 49ersWebzone