LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Crabs drops TD video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I love what the kid brings to the team and I know Jerry made some mistakes as a rookie. This is a video not bashing Crabtree, it's more of what we can expect him to do every sunday by getting open and making plays!

Alex smith should have had a 3 TD game.....
Originally posted by Ninerman49:

Again
Trade or cut both of them.
Yea, I think 8 out of 10 times he catches that ball. Good ball placement. The DB probably blocked his view at the last second. Combo of him falling down and good D. The DB actually is sort of lucky he didn't interfere since he didn't look back either.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Ninerman49:

Again

For the 3rd time this season.
That was a really good throw.
No excuse he should have caught that, and no his vision was not blocked the DBs hand went up after the ball already hit Crabtrees hands

Oh well

Crabtree will score many TDs as a 49ers
Originally posted by Leathaface:
That was a really good throw.

This is what is getting me pumped up about Alex! I remember the endless arguments about his lack of accuracy and throwing deep. Well, he sure looks like he can do both, consistently now. What a great plus for us. He really is starting to get "it" and throws like this to Crabtree will come and Crabs will catch them.

I look forward to seeing more of these in the near future.

I'm not that mad about that play. We still won the game so it didn't really have an effect on the outcome. Crabtree still should have caught it, so don't get me wrong. Rice had some dropsies his rookie year as well. (not comparing Crabtree to Rice)

Originally posted by valrod33:
No excuse he should have caught that, and no his vision was not blocked the DBs hand went up after the ball already hit Crabtrees hands

Oh well

Yea you're right. I watched it again and his vision didn't get blocked. He just kinda Ted Ginn'd it.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Oh well

Yea you're right. I watched it again and his vision didn't get blocked. He just kinda Ted Ginn'd it.

Im jsut mad because i want Crabtree to score a TD every game
  • pd24
  • Veteran
That was what I have been wanting to see in Alex. He threw the ball before Crabtree got out of his rout. He trusted that Crabtree would be at the right spot.
I'm not mad because they made that play look all to easy. Crabs just needs to keep his focus and learn how to bring that one in and Smith needs to get back to him on that same exact play this upcoming game against the seahawks.
I'm not mad because we won.

Had we lost by 4 or 5 points, I would be raising hell.

Share 49ersWebzone