LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Early Who To Start This Week

Need to start 1 other RB and 3 WR's

RB:
Gore Vs Philly (Starting)
Foster Vs NYG (Top rated RB, but tough run D)
Best Vs STL (Its ST. Louis....enough said)
DWill Vs CHI (Bench...No chance Ill start him)
B Jackson Vs Was (No Chance)

WR:
Jennings Vs Wash (Some what of a dissapiointment)
TO Vs TB (Hasnt done much other than week 4)
Floyd Vs Oak (Will Nnamdi cover him or Gates?)
M.Williams (TB) Vs Cinn (Been pretty solid so far)
Crabtree Vs Philly (Hasnt done much)
Originally posted by 9ersnation:

RB:

WR:

Foster is a MUST START, regardless of who Houston is playing. I like and have Best, and it's a great matchup vs. StL, but his turf toe injury has really killed his numbers the past two weeks.

I had Jennings, and while he's not posting huge numbers, he's still catching TDs and is on one talented pass happy team. I think SD will end up running the ball all over Oakland like they did this past Sunday to the Cards, and you saw what that did to Floyd's numbers (2 catches). Plus, their go to target in the EZ is Gates. TO and Crabs saw a bunch of targets on Sunday, no reason to think that will change. Crabs is due for a TD or a big play, and I expect the offense to play better at home and on national tv. I can never get excited about anyone on TB's offense.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by 9ersnation:

RB:

WR:

Foster is a MUST START, regardless of who Houston is playing. I like and have Best, and it's a great matchup vs. StL, but his turf toe injury has really killed his numbers the past two weeks.

I had Jennings, and while he's not posting huge numbers, he's still catching TDs and is on one talented pass happy team. I think SD will end up running the ball all over Oakland like they did this past Sunday to the Cards, and you saw what that did to Floyd's numbers (2 catches). Plus, their go to target in the EZ is Gates. TO and Crabs saw a bunch of targets on Sunday, no reason to think that will change. Crabs is due for a TD or a big play, and I expect the offense to play better at home and on national tv. I can never get excited about anyone on TB's offense.

Yep I am with you on Foster on the must start. Just threw that one out there since Best is playing STL, but your are right. Hasnt looked the same. Mike Williams has been pretty solid so far. Believe hes ranked just ahead or below Jenning and that was with the bye week. I do think Crabtree is ready to break out though. He looked a lot better last week than he has all season
Yeah, trust me, I'm kicking myself for not drafting Foster. I wasn't buying into all the hype.

I have Turner, Best, and recently made a trade to pick up Steven Jackson, so my RBs are pretty solid for the time being, though banged up.

It's my WRs that are killing me. Jennings was part of the trade that brought in Jackson, and he's been off to a bit of a slow start. I have Randy Moss, who has caught 3 TDs, but hasn't put up any yards or hauled in many catches. Santana Moss has been great until this past Sunday. I received M. Floyd in the trade for Jackson, and he had only 2 catches this past Sunday.

So this past weekend I started R. And S. Moss, and Floyd. Combined 2 catches for 45 yards ( all from Floyd ) and 5 rushing yards (S. Moss). That's disgusting! I got killed needless to say.
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Oct 5, 2010 at 3:57 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone