LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Glad we finally got a win, but who's fault is it for our offensive struggles?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Glad we finally got a win, but who's fault is it for our offensive struggles?

I'm glad we finally got another win on the board. I'll take it, whether it's ugly or pretty, but our offense is still struggling to score points. Who's fault is it? 5 turnovers, 10 points. hmmmmmm
first 3
OL, QB, OC.

In that order.
mix between o line and raye run run pass and in pass alex has no time and HAS to go out of the pocket most of the time i miss staley so much
Jimmy Raye + Offensive line. I can't choose one.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Raye and the OL mostly. The QB as well, because he's inexperienced.
Stop leaving out coach fraud

Raye/Fraud/Alex/Line/Wrs all have ben sub-par this year The coaches and Line are the HUGE issues
Our Oline needs work in the offseason. Some major work. Especially since we have a stud like Frank Gore back there to run the ball...
Would be nice if Snyder didn't whiff on half his blocks every week.
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
OLine. You could see Raye try to open it up, but Alex was getting no time. We were stuck with 3 yard outs and swing pass all night. Playcalling saved sacks and turnovers, but Oline dictated playcalling.

Seems like everybody. We can't seem to do anything right.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
mix between o line and raye run run pass and in pass alex has no time and HAS to go out of the pocket most of the time i miss staley so much

Staley? Sims had a good game.

Snyder was awful, once again, Baas also got beat on a couple of plays, and Heitmann wasn't blocking that well when Alex wasn't in the shotgun.

Rachal had a pretty good game overall, I only saw him get beat once I believe...
if i could only pick one, it would be OL.
Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
A. Smith 16 23 118 0

All with very little time and crappy play calling. Alex looks good in the shotgun and we can run out of the shotgun. It is the coaches job to put the players in the best position available but the don't they put our player in a bad position.

[ Edited by leakyfausett on Nov 12, 2009 at 20:39:59 ]
Willie Brown
Share 49ersWebzone