There are 187 users in the forums

Official: The Phil Jennings MEGA THREAD!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We need to change Smith's name cause he isn't Alex Smith anymore, cause Alex Smith never did spin moves/pump-fakes.

So from this day forward, Alex Smith will now be known as... 'Phil Jennings'.

He's an angry Mormon b*****d that eats babies, and punches the elderly! -He'll run up scoreboards, strangle the refs, take giant 'victory' dumps on the away team's 50 yard line, and be heralded as the most evil son of a b***h in sports history since Babe Ruth!

The Alex Smith we once knew died sometime after 'that' Seattle game (some even say his soul slithered out his body on the way to the hospital). -Alex Smith was a wimpy/silly kid that dated chubby brunettes, and feared his daddy.

Now... there is only Phil Jennings, an evil/dark b*****d that's married to a slender/sexy blonde, that performs spin moves, pump-fakes, and back-alley abortions at 'visiting' tailgate parties.

It's your time Phil Jennings, 3 Superbowl trophies and 30 illegitimate kids to conquer!

GO 49ers!!!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on May 14, 2010 at 19:40:39 ]
AXE or AX
I'm confused...
no thanks I will just call him Alex Smith
so I guess we're not calling him Alex Leaf anymore...
It's been 1.5 games...I'm happy for him and all, but we should wait until the end of the season first.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Alex 2.0
Alex 2.0
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
so I guess we're not calling him Alex Leaf anymore...

I always thought that was lame. Even if Alex never had any success, he will NEVER be Ryan Leaf. That guy was a crackpot. At the very least, if Alex never makes it, nobody can say he didn't put 100% effort...something Leaf never did.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
So From this day forward, Alex Smith will now be known as... 'Phil Jennings'.

It must be Friday afternoon in your part of the world.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Alex 2.0
since when is Alex Smith Mormon lol..
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Alex 2.0

Why didn't you quote me?

Just because he went to Utah doesn't make him a Mormon. I believe he's actually not a Mormon.
Share 49ersWebzone