LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

2012 NFL Draft Contest: Create your first round mock

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/contests/draft/

Compete with other fans for bragging rights (and throw in a gift card too so you can save a little cash on some new Nike gear). Is there a player that is not listed that you want to select? Let me know!
  • mod
  • Veteran
gonna win
Originally posted by modninerfan:
gonna win runner up to rubber

fixed lol
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I own the draft baby!!!!
Just updated mine.

I still have the Niners taking Colby Fleener. I think we either teek Fleener, Jeffrey or Zeitler. But in Baalke I trust.
I don't have Blackmon in the Top 10, or Ingram in the Top 25, I feel like this is bad.
Congratulations to our winner, TexasNiner, who got 9 players in their correct spots. Impressive considering all the trades that went down.
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Congratulations to our winner, TexasNiner, who got 9 players in their correct spots. Impressive considering all the trades that went down.

Thanks. Damn those trades though. Probably had at least half a dozen or so picks off by one spot and/or right position but wrong player that the trades F'd up. What a wacky first round.

Needless to say, I didn't get the Niners pick. I wonder if anyone on the planet not in the war room even had it on the radar.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

Thanks. Damn those trades though. Probably had at least half a dozen or so picks off by one spot and/or right position but wrong player that the trades F'd up. What a wacky first round.

Needless to say, I didn't get the Niners pick. I wonder if anyone on the planet not in the war room even had it on the radar.

Congrats! I got 5 right. Damn trades messed my picks up!

Originally posted by TexasNiner:

Congrats! I got 5 right. Damn trades messed my picks up!
Congrats Texas!
9? Way to go!
Share 49ersWebzone