There are 356 users in the forums

Is there a Webzone tailgate today?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm going with my cuz. We usually do our own tailgate, but I want to party with the zoners today. It's long overdue and I have never been able to get over to where you guys do it.

Is there going to be one today? Where is it usually at? Who conducts it? I don't wanna just seem like some dude walkin up all... "Hey I'm from the 49er webzone" lol
Originally posted by zozell:
I'm going with my cuz. We usually do our own tailgate, but I want to party with the zoners today. It's long overdue and I have never been able to get over to where you guys do it.

Is there going to be one today? Where is it usually at? Who conducts it? I don't wanna just seem like some dude walkin up all... "Hey I'm from the 49er webzone" lol

yes there will be. it is by the VIP parking in the back. the first gate after VIP parking. the usual spot.

i am not going. i am helping my dad paint the house today.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

yes there will be. it is by the VIP parking in the back. the first gate after VIP parking. the usual spot.

or atleast there should be.

or atleast there should be.

Section number? Is there usually a sign? I'm sure I'll find it... I'll be wearing a last year's Vernon Davis Jersey... a Red niner cap... and I'll be wearing one of those FAKE BLING BLING SF Chains that u buy in the parking lot for 5 bucks
  • evil
  • Veteran
right on....see u guys there hopefully!
If anyone is at the game hit me up. 951-454-3575.
You guys have fun, wish I wasn't half a continent away so I could go to some games...
The thing to look for is usually my Niner canopy, but I'm not tailgating today.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
If anyone is at the game hit me up. 951-454-3575.

New prank phone call number, sweet!

Share 49ersWebzone