LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Jahvid Best ?

If Best continues to run like the season he had last year, should we take a look at him in next years draft ? Gore, Coffee, and Best sounds amazing

[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Sep 21, 2009 at 20:46:26 ]
YES he will be BPA if he falls to us, and he a cal guy, im sure he would wanna play for the niners, unlike craptree.
  • 49erfreak
  • Info N/A
As a student at Cal, I've had the opportunity to watch Best play, and I honestly think he's the best suited to play second fiddle to Gore. He's incredibly fast and can double as a WR for the Bears, and would work wonders after Gore destroys teams' O-Lines. I really hope we target him in the 2nd round, and Cal's Syd'Quan Thompson in the first.
i want a bear on the team
hopefully we can get him in the 1st round and he can hold out on us...
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfreak:
As a student at Cal, I've had the opportunity to watch Best play, and I honestly think he's the best suited to play second fiddle to Gore. He's incredibly fast and can double as a WR for the Bears, and would work wonders after Gore destroys teams' O-Lines. I really hope we target him in the 2nd round, and Cal's Syd'Quan Thompson in the first.

Since when is Thompson a first round pick?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I really like Best, but we have bigger problems.
a RB is the least of our needs
Originally posted by crzy:

+1
if we get best then we have to trade gore i dont see that happening

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
if we get best then we have to trade gore i dont see that happening

um no
Originally posted by 49erfreak:

2nd Round ?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by crzy:

+1

i also agree that RB is pretty much the least of our needs, but adding another elite RB would help us out far more than you think.. it would remind me of the titans drafting chris johnson when they had henry and white. berry and best doesn't sound like a bad first round duo
  • XaNaDu
  • Info N/A
We won't draft an rb probably at all next year. There is a time a team has to start drafting for need. Next year will be that.
  • XaNaDu
  • Info N/A
We won't draft an rb probably at all next year. There is a time a team has to start drafting for need. Next year will be that.
Share 49ersWebzone