LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

Mike Johnson OC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Quarterbacking 101

[ Edited by PTulini on Aug 9, 2009 at 13:11:20 ]
I think Mike Johnson is doing a fantastic job, Shaun And Alex both look much better and more polished this year than last year. I'm really liking this QB competition, i think i'll fell safe with whoever wins the starting job, cause both these guys are tearing it up.
Makes you wonder what the last set of coaches for this position were doing...just collecting a paycheck it would seem.
Thanks for putting this out there. It was a good article and I like how he is paying a good deal of attention to the fundementals of the position. Both QB's seem to have improved this off season.
"Johnson, 42, is considered one of the game’s bright young coaches. Yet, he found himself unemployed last season after Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh replaced him with Jim Hostler as receivers coach."

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Makes you wonder what the last set of coaches for this position were doing...just collecting a paycheck it would seem.

My thoughts exactly. Jim hostler was with Smith for so long, but only now you see a difference in Smith's footwork....WTF.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
"Johnson, 42, is considered one of the game’s bright young coaches. Yet, he found himself unemployed last season after Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh replaced him with Jim Hostler as receivers coach."

• Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Thank you Mike Johnson.
Originally posted by King49er:

, i meant that harbaugh picked Hostler over MJ

I would never do that, I like this guy
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quarterbacking 101

Pat is it me or does Mike look like Dave Chappelle?

• Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quarterbacking 101

Pat is it me or does Mike look like Dave Chappelle?

From this angle, Carlton Banks.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Aug 9, 2009 at 13:39:53 ]
I really want Hill to start bc he just makes TD drives happen, but if this guy can really prepare both of them to be successful then let the best man win the job

It happens
This guy is doing a great job with our quarterbacks! Keep it up Mike Johnson!
Share 49ersWebzone