LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

According to Comcast Sports Bay Area....Crabs is in the Bay, so that's a good thing. So if he signs....he ready to go...right away!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Man I thought something would be happening this week but there isn't even a peep about him signing or even negiotations getting better. Dam

actully on NFL network last night said that , the two sides are not talking it's kind of take it or leave it offer from the 49ers we are not paying you like the 7th overall !

wow, this sucks. While I think the 9ers are doing the right thing by not giving him what he wants, I was kindda hoping they would budge a bit and meet at a happy medium. Guess not.

think about it if parker pushes and york and mcluless budge all agent will have a field day with our manegment and the leauge will be pissed off at us !
Man I thought something would be happening this week but there isn't even a peep about him signing or even negiotations getting better. Dam

actully on NFL network last night said that , the two sides are not talking it's kind of take it or leave it offer from the 49ers we are not paying you like the 7th overall !

wow, this sucks. While I think the 9ers are doing the right thing by not giving him what he wants, I was kindda hoping they would budge a bit and meet at a happy medium. Guess not.

think about it if parker pushes and york and mcluless budge all agent will have a field day with our manegment and the leauge will be pissed off at us !

Yup, and it's going to be very difficult to sign both of those 1st rounders next year if the 9ers cave in to their demands. The 9ers are doing the right thing. I wasn't expecting too much from Crabtree this year anyway, so if he holds out until the first regular season game, then I'm ok with that. I think it's pretty much a guarantee that he's not going to hold out longer than that because then it's going to start to cost him money if he holds out any longer. Besides, the long hold-out for more money gives him more time to heal and he will be able to concentrate on making a bigger impact next year when we really need him to do so.
Originally posted by fzrdave:

Yup, and it's going to be very difficult to sign both of those 1st rounders next year if the 9ers cave in to their demands. The 9ers are doing the right thing. I wasn't expecting too much from Crabtree this year anyway, so if he holds out until the first regular season game, then I'm ok with that. I think it's pretty much a guarantee that he's not going to hold out longer than that because then it's going to start to cost him money if he holds out any longer. Besides, the long hold-out for more money gives him more time to heal and he will be able to concentrate on making a bigger impact next year when we really need him to do so.

yea. Just sucks though cuz I'm sure Crabs would perform better if he were happy. Sounds like he's gonna have to "settle" on a deal and probably have a chip on his shoulder against the organization.

yea. Just sucks though cuz I'm sure Crabs would perform better if he were happy. Sounds like he's gonna have to "settle" on a deal and probably have a chip on his shoulder against the organization.

that is IF he even signs at all. I am starting to wonder if he will actually sit out
Originally posted by backontop:

that is IF he even signs at all. I am starting to wonder if he will actually sit out

if that happens, he's an idiot. I don't see why anyone would do that. It'll cost him MILLIONS.

if that happens, he's an idiot. I don't see why anyone would do that. It'll cost him MILLIONS.

and possibly and NFL career
Originally posted by King49er:

and possibly and NFL career

He will be fishing in designer clothes with R. Woods
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
According to Comcast Sports Bay Area....Crabs is in the Bay, so that's a good thing. So if he signs....he ready to go...right away!!!

Yea apparently he hasn't left the bay and Singletary stated that he knew Crabs was working out.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Yea apparently he hasn't left the bay and Singletary stated that he knew Crabs was working out.

he better be working out because when he finally does sign if he ever does he will have a lot of catching up to do

he better be working out because when he finally does sign if he ever does he will have a lot of catching up to do

Watch the fans reactions when he drops the first catch thrown to him.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I can hear it now.... BUST!!! BUST!!!!

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

They will be calling for VD to replace him at WR and move MRob to TE and put D. Walker at RB. Oh the insanity
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

They will be calling for VD to replace him at WR and move MRob to TE and put D. Walker at RB. Oh the insanity
Share 49ersWebzone