LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Von Miller WANTS to be drafted by the DALLAS COWBOYS

Miller, said he was disappointed when he didn’t get a chance to talk to anyone with the Cowboys at the NFL Scouting Combine.

“Not at the Combine,” Miller said. “I was kind of bummed out that I didn’t get an interview from the Cowboys. I kind of hovered around their suite, and whenever they got free time in between college guys, guys they were meeting with, I’d kind of go in there and kind of talk to the scouts and try to pull [Jason] Garrett aside and [Rob] Ryan and see if I could get a little session with them, a two-minute thing where I could talk to them. I was trying my hardest to meet with all those guys, but they told me they have like a hometown [day].”

The good news for Miller is that there’s a good chance he won’t be on the board when the ninth pick comes up anyway.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
[ Edited by TlSSER on Mar 10, 2011 at 4:47 AM ]
Dallas just gave him their version of the Heisman

cock sucker
Crabtree wanted to be a Cowboy also. No big deal.

Also, he said this to a Dallas radio station. Of course he is going to say he wants to be on the Cowboys. If he were being interviewed by the Houston media, he would say he wants to be a Texan. He isn't going to shut any doors; his agent would lay the smackdown on him if he did.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Dallas have Spencer and Ware...why does he want to go there?
Didn't Willis and Crabtree say the samething?
Yea...and Tom Brady wanted to be drafted by the 49ers. sh*t happens.

The guy is born and raised from Texas why is anyone surprised by this? Like if he's drafted by the 49ers he won't sign? Or won't play hard against the Cowboys?
Von Miller is a cowboys fan? f**k him i dont want him anymore
Originally posted by valrod33:

this plus i prefer peterson or quinn
Don't remember Crabtree or Willis saying that. Thought i recall Willis saying after he was drafted he grew up a Cowboys fan.

There was a RB thought that did say he wanted to play for the Boyz... I wanna say Adrian Peterson but don't quote me on that.

A kid born in Texas who plays for Texas A & M wants to play for the Dallas Cowboys? The f**k. What is he thinking?!
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
A kid born in Texas who plays for Texas A & M wants to play for the Dallas Cowboys? The f**k. What is he thinking?!

Right? Some people think everyone grew up a 49ers fan.

If I grew up in Texas I'd want to go to the team I am a fan of as well but it's not like guys don't go on to have great careers for the team that drafts them - even if they're rival teams.

The fact that some people actually don't want him now because of this(assuming they did before this) is so childish, it's pathetic.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

Right? Some people think everyone grew up a 49ers fan.

If I grew up in Texas I'd want to go to the team I am a fan of as well but it's not like guys don't go on to have great careers for the team that drafts them - even if they're rival teams.

The fact that some people actually don't want him now because of this(assuming they did before this) is so childish, it's pathetic.

somebodies sarcasm detector isnt working
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by valrod33:

this plus i prefer peterson or quinn

FTW
They all want to be drafted by the Cowboys until they go there. Then alot of them want to go somewhere else.
Share 49ersWebzone