There are 206 users in the forums

what will be the monkey wrench?

Shop 49ers game tickets
everyone is certain that the saints will run detroit out the building, but in their week 13 match up there was no Suh, and and the lions shot themselves with the penalties , and nate burleson was called for 5 pass interference calls by himself. Thus im wondering if detroit might be the key to the nfc represenative in the Super Bowl. I think they are the monkey wrench. Which miay set us up real pretty.
i like sockets better
Um, sure.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
No. Detroit won't be there. New Orleans will play us. More "NFL TALK." He is new to the forum so he didn't know.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No. Detroit won't be there. New Orleans will play us. More "NFL TALK." He is new to the forum so he didn't know.
i really doubt it will be much of a game down there, we brought out the worst in the lions and i think the saints will do the same
Harbaugh is gameplanning for the saints so we are going to play the saints ok
Originally posted by okdkid:

Originally posted by Bayareaboy:

You don't know what Harbaugh is planning. He may have just released that so the Lions would feast upon the Saints. As unlikely as that is.

Originally posted by Bayareaboy:

If hes gameplanning for the Saints then I would feel even better about our chances against the Lions.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

"on any given sunday"

yes, he's new to the forum. so he missed the whole "we can only win 1of 3. we limp into the playoffs and it's 1 and done. anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy. forget the #2 seed."
suh and burleson both suck
Originally posted by boast:

"on any given sunday"

yes, he's new to the forum. so he missed the whole "we can only win 1of 3. we limp into the playoffs and it's 1 and done. anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy. forget the #2 seed."

Superbowl or Bust.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I've been saying that final score was misleading and they have a decent shot to beat NO, but I just have no confidence they'll play disciplined football. That team is dirty to the core.
Share 49ersWebzone