There are 204 users in the forums

Draftbreakdown's mock

http://draftbreakdown.com/2-round-mock-draft-413/4

Found this on twitter. Not a fan of McCluster in the 2nd.
haden earl thomas and mccluster

solid return game and a beast defense but our o line once again is crap
If the draft fell that way I think Davis will be the pick at 17. I just cant see the FO sticking with the exact same line next year.
Walter Football has us Haden/Davis/McCluster. Sign me up.
Dear God,
Please don't let the 49ers draft this year end up like this! I beg you! Taking two players for our secondary when we had the worst O-line in the NFL last year and below average offensive output while already having a top ten defense is the worst idea I've ever seen.
Sincerely,
Yoda_I_Be
I can see McCluster in Round 2 as a SLASH (PR/KR/WR/RB).

My own Top 5 Niner projections (all potential starters within 2 years):

NT Dan Williams
OT Anthony Davis
SLASH McCluster
CB Jerome Murphy
OG Marshall Newhouse
This one has us taking Haden, Thomas, and McCluster.

Im not sure how I would feel about that. We damn sure better trade for a RT if this happens. If we get a RT, then I like the first 3 picks.
I think it all depends on how you look at it. I personally think that Lewis isn't even going to finish the season as a starter. Reggie Smith has yet to show he can start at safety or corner and the same could be said for Curtis Taylor. I almost feel like Sims would be a better starter at RT (or LT with staley at RT) than Lewis at SS. Its hard to compare the 2 positions but the D could be a force for years with Haden, Spencer and Clements at CB and Thomas and Goldson at S. The speed of the secondary is something that needs to be addressed very badly.
Originally posted by jimbagg:
I can see McCluster in Round 2 as a SLASH (PR/KR/WR/RB).

My own Top 5 Niner projections (all potential starters within 2 years):

NT Dan Williams
OT Anthony Davis
SLASH McCluster
CB Jerome Murphy
OG Marshall Newhouse

would be very nice if we got dan wiliams

Share 49ersWebzone