LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

ESPN SPORTS SCIENCE - 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone catch that New "Sports Science NFL Preview" on ESPN. It was on at 3:30pm to 4pm.

They broke down the final pass from Kap to Crabs in the Superbowl and how it easily it could of/ should of been caught if Crabs "wasn't held beyond the 5 yard line."

Now they are breaking down the Read Option.

If you have a link, please post.

@ Mods: Please delete. Its a new episode and still has 20 minutes left. There probably wont be a link for a while.
[ Edited by sweetDwilly on Aug 20, 2013 at 3:41 PM ]
Damn. This just opened the wound.
I would cry the whole time watching this.
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:

Yes and no for me. They talked about the angle and trajectory at which the ball came down. They also talked about Crabs average stride and other side line catches and based on the math the ball was very catchable. So you cant really say Kap or Crabs blew it. The refs blew it, but we already know that....
[ Edited by sweetDwilly on Aug 20, 2013 at 3:48 PM ]
NEW SEASON. FORGET THAT b******t
you guys just don't let me forget the pain...
No sense reliving it. But it's actually good to know that it was a catchable pass and it wasn't that Kap blew it, as some were suggesting.
Crabs coulda caught it if Kap had thrown a better ball as well.

Oh well
roman f**king blew it and the refs made sure we would suffer for not giving the ball to gore one f**king time. i dont need to see this. we get our sixth ring this year...
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:

This, damnit.

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
I just seen the clip of it
Lol'd the whole time. I can't believe he did that
Here's a s**tty clip of the show. Didn't rotate the phone, kiss my ass so what *angry African voice from Next Friday*

[ Edited by YungAce on Aug 20, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
I just seen the clip of it

can you link it in here?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Here's a s**tty clip of the show. Didn't rotate the phone, kiss my ass so what *angry African voice from Next Friday*

I think I bought one of your boot legs once from this crack head in the TL....

Holy Ghetto, Batman!
Share 49ersWebzone