BreakingShanahan names C.J. Beathard as the 49ers' starting QB against Seattle

There are 120 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
anyone have a consistent stream?

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/boxing/169872/1/wwe-ppv-summerslam-2013-live-stream-online.html
taking Kane with them was weird/creepy/cool
Originally posted by jrg:
taking Kane with them was weird/creepy/cool

I hope Taker returns tomorrow.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Reddit anyone?

hmmm?

Here it is

Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam (US Title, Pre-Show):
Prediction: Rob Van Dam

Brie Bella vs. Natalya:
Prediction: Brie Bella

Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston & AJ Lee:
Prediction: Big E Langston & AJ Lee

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt (Ring of Fire):
Prediction: Kane

Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes:
Prediction: Damien Sandow

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian (World Hwt. Title Match):
Prediction: Christian

Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk:
Prediction: Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan (WWE Title Match):
Prediction: John Cena

He also predicts that Randy Orton will cash in his Money in the Bank contract after the conclusion of the main event - but did not specify who will walk out of SummerSlam as WWE Champion.

So far 1-2
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
anyone have a consistent stream?

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/boxing/169872/1/wwe-ppv-summerslam-2013-live-stream-online.html

that chatroom is lulz.

''no sell punk. ''

''worst tombstone ever.'' (lesnars powerbomb)
Lesnar FTW
Punk v Lesnar
That match was SICK
Match of the year no question.
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Reddit anyone?

hmmm?

Here it is

Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam (US Title, Pre-Show):
Prediction: Rob Van Dam

Brie Bella vs. Natalya:
Prediction: Brie Bella

Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston & AJ Lee:
Prediction: Big E Langston & AJ Lee

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt (Ring of Fire):
Prediction: Kane

Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes:
Prediction: Damien Sandow

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian (World Hwt. Title Match):
Prediction: Christian

Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk:
Prediction: Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan (WWE Title Match):
Prediction: John Cena

He also predicts that Randy Orton will cash in his Money in the Bank contract after the conclusion of the main event - but did not specify who will walk out of SummerSlam as WWE Champion.

So far 1-2

2-4
Originally posted by robniner:
2-4

he said that there are multiple scripts tonight, i guess they are trying to weed out the rat

https://twitter.com/dolphinsreddit

he posted updated picks as he got information
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by robniner:
Reddit anyone?

hmmm?

Here it is

Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam (US Title, Pre-Show):
Prediction: Rob Van Dam

Brie Bella vs. Natalya:
Prediction: Brie Bella

Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston & AJ Lee:
Prediction: Big E Langston & AJ Lee

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt (Ring of Fire):
Prediction: Kane

Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes:
Prediction: Damien Sandow

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian (World Hwt. Title Match):
Prediction: Christian

Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk:
Prediction: Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan (WWE Title Match):
Prediction: John Cena

He also predicts that Randy Orton will cash in his Money in the Bank contract after the conclusion of the main event - but did not specify who will walk out of SummerSlam as WWE Champion.

So far 1-2

2-4

3-4

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by robniner:
2-4

he said that there are multiple scripts tonight, i guess they are trying to weed out the rat

https://twitter.com/dolphinsreddit

he posted updated picks as he got information

The prediction sticks

His method is like changing picks in his March Madness tourney pool after the fact of the matter.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
So what are everyone's predictions for tonight? Here's what I got:

Rob Van Dam vs Dean Ambrose. Ambrose wins with help from Reigns and Rollins.
Brie Bella vs Natalya.
Kane vs Bray Wyatt.
Alberto Del Rio vs Christian.
Big E and AJ vs Dolph Ziggler and Kaityn.
Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes.
CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar.
John Cena vs Daniel Bryan.
Randy Orton cashes in and wins WWE title from Bryan.
Lesnar will be off TV for a while again so I think they have to give him the win.

Kinda lame the IC champ Curtis Axel, Ryback, Wade Barrett, and Fandango aren't involved somehow. Rumors are a tag team title match of the Shield vs Big Show and Mark Henry will be added.

6/7 so far.
crowds really dead right now
i think bryan wins

orton comes to cash it out after Vince orders him to do so

HHH says f**k you to orton and vince and pedigrees or ton
Cena with a suplex off the stairs and fans chant

"you still suck"

lol
Share 49erswebzone